The Cape Scott Time Traveler is alive.

Luke.369

This is going out for anyone to hear. I am very turn from here to there about how to start this other then I know who the Cape Scott time traveler is and how to prove who it is and where he is rite now. Can anyone tell me anything they seem to think on the Cape Scott time traveler. What do you think would more of a bad think? If you knew time was being changed and not for your benefit or that time travel is just possible and you'll never get to try it as your too pore? Thank you for reading. timetraveler-shorts.jpgthe hansom young man in the T-shirt sitting with his arms in a pointed up V has a secret that only he would notice other then his face, hight and obvious age oh and clothes. Why he is at that point in time is only a mystery to others looking at the photograph. The photograph was for him to see and to spark some kind of inertia through time.

Luke.369

i wonder why so many do too. i dont think, i know. even know the man that died in the woods that same week too. his name and my own are linked. but hey you go your way and ill go my way. i can not explain anymore.

TimeFlipper

;) well, you think it was you, wonder why so many think its them.

That photograph has been shown on Paranormalis several times, most recently by ApexTv, my thoughts about it as asked for by the OP of this thread, is that iam not 100per cent certain that it is real, and might have been photo shopped..

Last edited:

Luke.369

ok the man that died in the woods that same day is Luke Lovell and up till now no one knows how he died. its not the only photo of this man from the same year and the other photos show a lot more to this enigma. study study study.

TimeFlipper

ok the man that died in the woods that same day is Luke Lovell and up till now no one knows how he died. its not the only photo of this man from the same year and the other photos show a lot more to this enigma. study study study.

Do you have access to those other photographs?

Dreamwarrior

few possibilities I can think of firstly if that photo was real it would be alover the media ,secondly maybe a clothing machinist accidentally made a T-shirt and called it either a waste of a ball of string or a new invention as in that era and every era , theories continue to evolve ,some answers maybe found and some will never ,potluck maybe live to know the answers in your lifespan or maybe not.

whatihavebecame

if you met me youd know..
We will never meet.Untitled.jpgun.jpg But I'll give you $50,000 dollars if you know the brand of cigarette in one try. :ROFLMAO:

Time travel is more Alice in Wonderland, than it is H.G. Wells
Sincerely Scott, the Cape Scott TT. AKA The UN.S - Just look straight ahead, looking around makes you dizzy -
(Nobody should believe me, most likely I'm just time trolling)

SomethingCursed

I'll go out on a limb and be the asshole everyone wishes they could be.

A time traveler, for one, would probably know how to spell the only direction you can turn when the light is red (granted that no signs specifically tell you not to). Next up, he would probably know how to write a clear post on the Internet. I honestly don't know what this says nor do I know what to say. it's like someone coming up to you and going

"The cat and the red ball lazers for all 16 18 19 201 england france james brown band johnny cash british flag'

All I can think to say is.... "ok"

That said, the picture to me looks obviously photo-shopped. The pic of John Titor bending his red laser looks more legit than this. Anything is possible though, I will say that. I'm 98% sure the jury is NOT out on the this one.