The Casual Shadow Watcher

BlastTyrant

I am looking for the Opinions of those here on the forums on a Ghost case i am currently looking into, it has me stumped.

So, this case hits close to home with me as it is happening to my Girlfriend for purpose's of this we shall call her Kim. Recently as of a few months me and Kim have been dating, Kim has 2 children and lives in a APT near me, i tend to frequent over there and have never really noticed anything. It wasn't until about a month or so ago she started to notice subtle things happening, she would wake up and the patio door would be ajar or a cupboard would be open little things. The activity essentially stayed around to shutting off the TV, opening cupboard doors, little sounds here and there, nothing ever physical and there was no feeling of a entity in the APT.

But a week or so back i was staying at Kim's for the night and her youngest at age 2 started to cry, as she got up to see what he was fussing about i noticed what seemed to be a very large shadow follow her, it wasn't a dark shadow and it wasn't in the forum of a person, instead it looked like something just slightly blocked the light out in the room, this mist followed her to her kids room. Nothing happened, the little one got some milk and went back to sleep, it wasn't until the next day that her oldest son of 5 told her he seen a shadow man in the hallway at the same time i seen the mist follow her. The Mist nor the shadow person did not seem to freak either me or the young man out, it was just kind of there.

So i have been looking into it and have done a small investigation into her APT, we did not find a while lot of activity, but what we did come to the conclusion of is it was following her. Now this shadow person does not seem to carry any kind of feeling with it, you cannot tell when it is around if doesn't tingle your sense or anything, you see it and that's it, it isn't scary it doesn't give off any kind of vibe at all, it seems like it is just watching.

Kim's older boy has been attacked by a spirit before, and claims to be able to see what he calls Angels every now and then, he is very sensitive and emotional as well.

Kim has a rough history as her former husband had killed him self and she is in a high stress situation, which to me is drawing in this spirit. She has saged the apt before but it didn't seem to bother the specter. She is also prone to bad nightmares and not being able to sleep.

What has me worried about it, is this shadow doesn't seem to have any kind of emotion to it, you can't feel when it is around, and it doesn't seem to necessarily be negative. It just seems to watch her specially and occasionally mess with things to get a reaction. It hasn't harmed anyone or touched anyone.

To me it seems as though it is sticking around because of the energy she puts out, it is feeding off of the emotions of her and her kid. The problem i am having is i got no idea what it is, it doesn't feel human, but it hasn't done anything yet to harm anyone. She doesn't feel threatened by it, but i am confident it is leading up to something and just buying it's time so to speak.

Any thoughts or advice would be great! Thanks for reading!

DSC00079.JPG

Sam Slagg

Interesting case. My first thought was an ex that was dead doesn't like you being there. This activity didn't really begin until you started hanging around?

BlastTyrant

Interesting case. My first thought was an ex that was dead doesn't like you being there. This activity didn't really begin until you started hanging around?
I thought so as well, but there isn't a threatening presence to it, she has felt him before after he passed, so she said she would know if it was him. She has also been told by psychics that he has moved on, and by multiple ones at that. So we have ruled that out as a possibility.

Sam Slagg

I thought so as well, but there isn't a threatening presence to it, she has felt him before after he passed, so she said she would know if it was him. She has also been told by psychics that he has moved on, and by multiple ones at that. So we have ruled that out as a possibility.
Hmmmmmm...does it seem more attached to her, the child or you?

BlastTyrant

To her, the picture in the post is one i took of her during my investigation - I wasn't moving at all and every other photo turned out fine. it is almost like something engulfed her.

Sam Slagg

To her, the picture in the post is one i took of her during my investigation - I wasn't moving at all and every other photo turned out fine. it is almost like something engulfed her.
Wow...that's pretty wild. I guess an Ouija board is out of the question? Does she have any idea who else might want to hang around?

BlastTyrant

Wow...that's pretty wild. I guess an Ouija board is out of the question? Does she have any idea who else might want to hang around?

Ouija is completely out of the question lol
We aren't sure if it is anyone she knows per say, a random spirit potentially? Something drawn to the energy of her and her kids? That is what is worrying me, if it is something feeding off of the high emotions of them, it may be calm now but what happens when it has had its fill?

She doesn't see it as evil but agree's it needs to go, i am just trying to figure out what i am going up against with it.

Sam Slagg

We aren't sure if it is anyone she knows per say, a random spirit potentially? Something drawn to the energy of her and her kids? That is what is worrying me, if it is something feeding off of the high emotions of them, it may be calm now but what happens when it has had its fill?

She doesn't see it as evil but agree's it needs to go, i am just trying to figure out what i am going up against with it.
I understand your concerns and completely agree. Cases such as this often begin innocently enough but eventually take an ugly turn.You really need to figure this out in my opinion. Anyone else here have experience with this sort of thing?

BlastTyrant

I understand your concerns and completely agree. Cases such as this often begin innocently enough but eventually take an ugly turn.You really need to figure this out in my opinion. Anyone else here have experience with this sort of thing?
I am hopping more people read this and chime in! Spread the word Sam! lol

Sam Slagg

I am hopping more people read this and chime in! Spread the word Sam! lol
Well I really believe that you have a problem here that needs to be addressed. Not wise to wait. Like I said, it may be innocent now but I don't think it will stay that way.