The Chinese Prophecy Book "Tui Bei Tu" predicts China and the world in the next 2,000 years

jiangnanah

In ancient China, there is a book of prophecy, which uses the "Book of Changes" and astrological divination to predict the next 2,000 years. I have also learned the Zhouyi method of this kind of prediction. It was predicted by two astronomers in the Tang Dynasty in China, one is Yuan Tiangang and the other is Li Chunfeng.
Tui Bei Tu Chinese Future Prophecies
You may be very interested. Of course, this is very, very true and accurate, and it has been predicted very accurately in China.

alpha centauri

I already know Tui Bei Tu. These prophecies seem to be accurate till now. We will see what happens, the future looks good in these prophecies, but I think we have to help ourselves, so these prophecies will happen.

Harte

"The Book of Changes" is another name for the I Ching.
The I Ching is a manual listing interpretations for the various patterns that arise when you cast lots, usually coins or marked sticks. It's not a book of prophecies.
You cast the lots, arrange the pattern they show, look the pattern up in the manual, and decide what it means.
In other words, you can do the same thing looking at chicken guts, tea leaves, or Rorschach blots.

The I Ching contains some additional commentary though. Most of that is about how true the method is, why, and how it arose.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Decent size book as well have it hanging around somewhere. As a side note on this, it's the book Gibbs claims he bought on one of his adventures in 1977 whilst travelling.

jiangnanah

"The Book of Changes" is another name for the I Ching.
The I Ching is a manual listing interpretations for the various patterns that arise when you cast lots, usually coins or marked sticks. It's not a book of prophecies.
You cast the lots, arrange the pattern they show, look the pattern up in the manual, and decide what it means.
In other words, you can do the same thing looking at chicken guts, tea leaves, or Rorschach blots.

The I Ching contains some additional commentary though. Most of that is about how true the method is, why, and how it arose.

Harte
It seems that you still don’t understand Chinese divination, do you understand Chinese? I’ll show you a video
Chinese divination

Harte

I understand what happens when you cast lots and use the I Ching.
I know the I Ching is not a book of prophecies about the next 2000 years, which is clearly what is stated in the title of this thread.
I don't believe I have made any other assertions in this thread concerning divination.
I haven't claimed to know about any other Chinese form of divination.

I do know a little about a couple of different European ones though, other than reading entrails. I assume everyone knows about that one.

Harte

Martian

I understand what happens when you cast lots and use the I Ching.
I know the I Ching is not a book of prophecies about the next 2000 years, which is clearly what is stated in the title of this thread.
I don't believe I have made any other assertions in this thread concerning divination.
I haven't claimed to know about any other Chinese form of divination.

I do know a little about a couple of different European ones though, other than reading entrails. I assume everyone knows about that one.

Harte
Now Harte, I'm sure you haven't always been able to resist the temptation to toss the chicken bones after a delicious meal at KFC. :D