The Coronavirus what will come!

mullac998

Following information was given to me via a time traveler.

Hello,

I'm not a fan of the concept of predestination, that all has been ordained and cannot therefore be changed.

This is what will come to be unless.....

Coronavirus in its current form will last just three waves, just like most of the pandemics of the past.

New strains of the coronavirus will appear and will be with you for may decades to come with many more lockdowns and many draconian rules to come.

Vaccines will have little effect on the production rate or herd immunity.

Coronavirus will be revealed as being man-made and part of a cockamamie scheme to depopulate the world.

The most devastating variant will come out of the Indian subcontinent, affecting male fertility.

Corona will spread to all known continents.

The world will have gone into negative population, more deaths then births before the disease is brought under control and got on top of off.

F Stein

This is interesting, who's this time traveler with the insights of our future?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No please, no more Corona!

We already have new variants of the virus, I don't think they'll suddenly stop appearing.

I'm slowly getting used to the idea that were very likely going to have to wear masks indefinitely...

F Stein

No please, no more Corona!

We already have new variants of the virus, I don't think they'll suddenly stop appearing.

I'm slowly getting used to the idea that were very likely going to have to wear masks indefinitely...
I believe if my sources are correct you are based in Canada so that may actually be true (a revolt is starting to gather momentum in the UK), but look on the positive side masks allow very ugly people the opportunity to get laid.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, not seeing other people's faces has its advantages.

I heard there's no flu this year, because of all the lockdown, curfew, masks, etc. That's not a bad thing.

F Stein

Yeah, not seeing other people's faces has its advantages.

I heard there's no flu this year, because of all the lockdown, curfew, masks, etc. That's not a bad thing.
Until you realise flu deaths are being written down as coronavirus fatality. In the UK a 51 year old builder fell off a 10ft ladder and died after a being diagnosed as having coronavirus, his death was recorded as having died from the coronavirus not the fall, after they claimed it caused him to climb the ladder and fall off.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I heard about this too. People dying in hospitals for various reasons are logged as Covid deaths.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yeah, I heard about this too. People dying in hospitals for various reasons are logged as Covid deaths.

Here in the US, the government is paying hospitals $39,000 per recorded covid death. It just seems like incentive to steal from the government to me. Then we find out from a John Hopkins researcher that as the covid deaths increased, heart attack, stoke, cancer, and respiratory deaths went down by an equal amount. So the overall total deaths over here was the same as the year before. It hardly seems like a killer virus if no extra people died.

F Stein

Here in the US, the government is paying hospitals $39,000 per recorded covid death. It just seems like incentive to steal from the government to me. Then we find out from a John Hopkins researcher that as the covid deaths increased, heart attack, stoke, cancer, and respiratory deaths went down by an equal amount. So the overall total deaths over here was the same as the year before. It hardly seems like a killer virus if no extra people died.

In the UK since last march only 400 people have died under the age of 60 with no pre-existing medical condition. The vast majority of people who are dying from this disease usually have numerous comorbidities. Well over 99% of people who contracted this disease recover. A big question is should we have our rights and freedoms removed, simply to keep some aging, demented, morbidly obese, chain smoker with diabetes or COPD alive for a few more years. I can't understand in the UK why they're vaccinating 99 year olds whose life expectancy in measured in months not decades or stage 4 cancer patients with less than 6 weeks to live? I know people who have lost their jobs, homes, livelihoods over the last year. I myself have had little work this year.

Last edited: