The countdown has begun

label

15th of April 2022...

I closed my eyes today, and I heard them sing... Their chant lustful hateful their call for blood and death relentless. I felt cold as can be, hopeless as can be and I realized this isn't just a thing... No crystal ball, no conspiracy and no YouTube to back anything up.

This one is on me and I hope to God I am wrong. I want to be wrong and I hope that all this was just a bad dream... But I see it... I stood beneath it as it turned air into fire, as it turn concrete into ash.

I fear the worst on the date provided I fear that absolute horror is to come after this date but be ready for a chapter is about to be written in blood if allowed to continue. This will not be just war...

I know this was all just a day dream but it felt real... Remember I said this. "don't open doors if you can't close them again".

The king of pride will lose its crown, the world will lose its jester and gain a cold reminder that all this could have been prevented.

I hope I am wrong... Please let me be wrong...

The world is about to hold its breath as many more will surrender their last.

I just hope this was a bad dream... But now it is written lets see...

Fingers crossed that I am wrong.

label

In the end I got scared because my mind isn't a safe place anymore and all the stuff "stress" i guess made me sick and scared. I felt this was going to happen. But it is why I wrote it here. I didn't write it here to be right. No... I wrote it here so I and all of you can witness that i was WRONG!

Why is this important? This will show me that I don't need to be afraid of dreams anymore.

So thank you all for standing with me today. To show me it is ok to dream again and not be afraid anymore.