The Creation of Man

PyRo99

The Creation of Man

As it appears, Star has answered the fun. :cry:

Yeeha though, I don't believe God Created this "world", nor universe. :D

dancho

The Creation of Man

Originally posted by JediStryker@Dec 30 2004, 09:56 PM

Why can't the moon be made out of cheese?

There are absolutes in this universe. The fact that there is a beginning to everything, cause and effect, is something that is pretty much universally accepted.

Big Bang or Creation, take your pick. :)

I don't agree that "the fact that there is a beginning to everything" is universally accepted. As a matter of fact, I would be inclined to think that this idea (that there is a beginning to everything) is the kind of notion that is so trivial that it is not considered worth discussion in a serious philosophy class. Similar ideas would be "reality is what is apparent to my senses" and "good and evil are obvious." I'm inclined to think that you get your ideas from legal philosophy, or something closely related, like business management. Scientists tend to think this way, and they are very insistent about the "truth" of what they are saying, even when they don't know what they are talking about!

Philosophy (thank God!) is not beholden to the laws of any country. In legal language, things begin and end, reality is real, and "good and evil" are understood by everybody.

But that's just a legal fiction created to make governing easier. In real philosophy, such considerations as "practicality" are the objects of discussion, not the limiting parameters nor the desired results.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
The Creation of Man

Originally posted by Eutychus+Dec 31 2004, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl@Dec 30 2004, 03:52 PM
Here is a mind bender for you.

I spent the day talking with one of our new members, TXMOTO about the bible code, the creater and man. We came up with this scenario, so go grab your asprin and bring your thoughts.

Let's say that a timetraveller went back in time to the dawn of man, planted the DNA from which man evolved and left the bible with the hidden text of our future and creation. Man evolved coming full circle back to the timetraveller. Therefore, the timetraveller would be his own creater.? :blink:? :D'oh:

HAVE FUN!!!!
Unfortunately, there is a logic flaw with this line of thinking, fun though it may be. This is not an infinite loop sort of arrangement. At some point, it had to happen for the first time, and how could it if there was no representative to preceed that event? This is similar to the problem with the "aliens did it" scenario. Sure, ET might have done some seeding billions of years ago, but back on ET's homeworld trillions of years ago, life had to begin for the very first time in the universe. So how did it start there? It all comes down to first causes. Fiat lux!
[snapback]19255[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

There you go, riddle solved. ;)

fuseku

The Creation of Man

If you understand how they come up with the 'bible codes' you can do it yourself with any book, and I guarantee you that you will find something in every book.

I believe that scientists left encrypted messages in the bible -- they would have been killed for making such extreme...uhm..accusations? (can't think of the word xD) They needed a way to make sure that their findings would stay somewhere forever, and isn't the bible a perfect way to do that?

hellrazor

The Creation of Man

what ever u talking about it far to big to be able to explain with one perception, infact could be explained with many so best to keep open mind about biblecode.

Ruben

The Creation of Man

Here is a mind bender for you.

I spent the day talking with one of our new members, TXMOTO about the bible code, the creater and man. We came up with this scenario, so go grab your asprin and bring your thoughts.

Let's say that a timetraveller went back in time to the dawn of man, planted the DNA from which man evolved and left the bible with the hidden text of our future and creation. Man evolved coming full circle back to the timetraveller. Therefore, the timetraveller would be his own creater. ?

HAVE FUN!!!!

I didn't really have the time to real all these posts, so I'm sorry if this has been said before :ninja:

First of all, about the bible --> Rather impossible, since I think that the bible can't POSSIBLY exist so long, those many many many millions and millions of years. So that is, if I'm not mistaken, not possible.

But then about that DNA --> You probably mean that they planted the first organism, and not human DNA. Since it is of course proven that we come out of evolution.

And BTW, how can they exactly know which the first organism was from which life sprung?
But then of course, they can decide themselves 'cause it has already been set by the many dimensions/worlds/(what you like to call this :p) before them, and 'destiny' has arranged that it will happen.

And as I also just saw in somebodys message: But then who did it the VERY first time?

But in resonse to that --> This person, Virtualgirl, is actually talking about a constant repeating paradox. And well, if it would be a paradox, then how can the beginning be diffrent...

Mmm... This thing is going over my mind, but still, in my opinion, I think that this is farfetched and partly impossible, but still a very nice theory though, virtualgirl :D

virtualgirl

The Creation of Man

Originally posted by Ruben@Jan 7 2005, 05:19 AM
Mmm... This thing is going over my mind, but still, in my opinion, I think that this is farfetched and partly impossible, but still a very nice theory though, virtualgirl :D

LOL.....

I don't believe that it is impossible, only improbable. I think I agree with the late Francis Crick who said that "DNA" was brought to this planet by an ET. Keep in mind that the man that said this is also the man who made the double helix DNA strand. If anyone is interested, read the link below. It is a paper entitled Directed Panspermia.

http://www.astrobio.net/news/modules.php?o...rticle&sid=1107

Enjoy! :kiss:

EDIT: Quote tags. ;)

TheSadGoat

The Creation of Man

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Jan 9 2005, 08:17 AM
I don't believe that it is impossible, only improbable. I think I agree with the late Francis Crick who said that \"DNA\" was brought to this planet by an ET. Keep in mind that the man that said this is also the man who made the double helix DNA strand. If anyone is interested, read the link below. ?It is a paper entitled Directed Panspermia.

Vitualgirl, have you ever read any Zecharia Sitchin? He wrote a complete series entitled the Earth Chronicles that deals with this very issue.

StarLord

The Creation of Man

If I am not mistaken, there is DNA in the helix that they have no clue as to why it's there and what it's for.

A few of the things that ET tried to give us throught that DNA manipulation worked every where except North America. Sadly, we still have no rythm nor can we slam dunk. Well, Larry Bird could but I suspect he was an Alien.