The Daniel Project: Prophecy 100% accurate

PamelaM

Have you read about all these rivers turning blood red this year and last year?
The latest one was in China the yangtze river that happened I think sept 7 2012.

The others were: Lebanons beirut river
Azov sea
River in Minnisota
a river in Norwalk Ohio
a river in memphis Tenn
a river in Texas
the Potomac river in washington DC

Iam sure there are others as well but they are all described as turning a "blood red"
I think Revelations mentions a third of the worlds rivers and lakes will become blood.
I noticed the one in China happened after an earthquake I am not sure of the others and some of the river names
I didnt see mentioned on utube when I was looking for rivers that turned red.
This is perhaps the beginning of what is eventually going to be a third of the earths water.

PamelaM

I was reading some of the comments for these videos on the rivers turning blood red and one of the guys posting posted that he
will not get on his knees until the rivers were not just red but actually turned into real blood. "blood red" was not good enough for him he wanted real blood.
I felt like that Paul Begley guy and I couldnt believe it and said "what???!!!!" I guess it is going to take a lot for some people.
Perhaps it is why each judgement is more and more severe. unbeleivable.

Samstwitch

I was reading some of the comments for these videos on the rivers turning blood red and one of the guys posting posted that he
will not get on his knees until the rivers were not just red but actually turned into real blood. "blood red" was not good enough for him he wanted real blood.
I felt like that Paul Begley guy and I couldnt believe it and said "what???!!!!" I guess it is going to take a lot for some people.
Perhaps it is why each judgement is more and more severe. unbeleivable.

Hi Pamela, Yes many people today are so stubborn that they refuse to believe in God, even with Bible Prophecy fullfilled as a sign that God and Jesus are real. We live in a Godless society. That's why everything in our world has gone haywire. Prophecy tells us that during the Tribulation Period, many will curse God instead of repenting. I just don't understand how anyone could gamble with their soul.

About the "blood red" rivers...I only knew of 2 turning red, and I posted about them somewhere, probably in the News Wire, but I didn't know about the rest. Thanks for posting about them.

PamelaM

Russia River Is "Boiling" Whaaaaat? Apocalypse Sign! (Demon Face In Water)? - YouTube

we do live in interesting times. Dont really agree with the demon face in the water.
but look at all that is happening. Mysterious sulphur smells, weird unexplainable sounds
heard around the world seeming to come from the sky or underground. solar flares, earthquakes
and tornados everywhere bloody rivers and now boiling rivers. wars and rumors of wars.
the temple plans have already been drawn up and I saw a video on several jewish people making artifacts for the temple. the antichrist sits in the temple eventually. and the video is right all around the world people are waiting for an emerging leader they are just calling him something different.

TnWatchdog

I found The Daniel Project very interesting all eight minutes of it.

The Daniel Project is 1 hour 23 minutes in length. I'm glad you enjoyed watching the 8-minute Trailer. :p
I watched the 1 hour 23 minute (Ho-Ho-Ho) presentation on Netflix last night. It was well done and very informative. A great video for people who know and those who don't know what's going on. Watch it!