The Dark Side Of The Moon

Judge Bean

Grayson, you were with booze babes? Here I thought you were off sitting in some kind of German bath, a large woman pounding on your shoulders.

What is a "booze babe?"

CaryP

What is a \"booze babe?\"

A quick review of my post shows "booze, babes, whatever" and are to be taken seperately (I know you're being your usual highly witty self - I'm playing the straight guy). But in south Louisiana, especially in the New Orleans French Quarter, there are many "booze babes" of either gender, they just all look female. The best looking of the "booze babes" are the males. I hope you weren't playing around with any of those Grayson. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cary

StarLord

Who would have ever thought when we were young, that you needed to make sure that the beautiful booze babe you were with was actually a woman. Out here, one dead give away is if they are better looking than your average foxy lady. If they have had plastic surgury done on the adams apple, you are in deep swamp lands. But hey! if it cures you, what the heck.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by CaryP@Jul 30 2004, 11:19 AM
What is a \"booze babe?\"

A quick review of my post shows "booze, babes, whatever" and are to be taken seperately (I know you're being your usual highly witty self - I'm playing the straight guy). But in south Louisiana, especially in the New Orleans French Quarter, there are many "booze babes" of either gender, they just all look female. The best looking of the "booze babes" are the males. I hope you weren't playing around with any of those Grayson. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cary

Just one of the things I love about New Orleans-- that people can pretty much become whatever they desire.

StarLord

You got it!! Life, Liberty and the Happiness of Pursuit. I would wager the courts there are just filled docket wise with Assualt With A Friendly Weapon charges.

CaryP

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 5 2004, 02:52 PM
You got it!! Life, Liberty and the Happiness of Pursuit. ?I would wager the courts there are just filled docket wise with Assualt With A Friendly Weapon charges.

LMOA! You pretty well summed it there Starlord.

Cary

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 5 2004, 07:52 PM
You got it!! Life, Liberty and the Happiness of Pursuit. ?I would wager the courts there are just filled docket wise with Assualt With A Friendly Weapon charges.

Friendly Fire?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by deepthought@Aug 5 2004, 10:59 PM
Depends on who you class as your friends ?;)

Collateral damage, shock and awe: not us.

"Take them out, they're done." --American pilots, chuckling, after having accidentally bombed an American armored vehicle, killing all aboard (Iraq, sometime in the 90s).

deepthought

I seem to remember pictures were taken back in the '60s and published in the press. I think the Russians did it.

I wouldn't trust any pictures by NASA after they fiddled the Mars photos so we didn't see the green on the surface.

For those of you not in the scam, they use the same colour setup as a computer,
and shifted everything into the red. unfortunately the showed 'before and after' shots of the calibration control. The blue tape on the cables suddenly changed to red. Funny that!

:D'oh: