The Devil’s Toy Box

Techciple

Paranormal Gadgets: The Devil’s Toy Box

Written by James Paradie

You’ve heard about Ouija Boards, Frank’s Box, Glass Swirling, but have you ever heard of a device named “The Devil’s Toy Box”? This device is somewhat unknown within the community of the paranormal. What’s the reason behind it’s unknowing? Is it because it has the name “devil” within it? Like demonic creatures are going to come in from the mirror, reach out, grab you, and take you the depths of the underworld? No. Or at least that’s never been reported.

The Devil’s Toy Box is where you take six mirrors, you can use any size, but the other mirrors must be of the same size, then, you form a cube with the mirrors. Although who created this technique is unknown at the moment the man who made it popular is fellow paranormal junkie, Joshua P. Warren. Mr. Warren first discussed the paranormal gadget on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

But, you take six mirrors of the same size, put them into a cube form…Okay, what else do you do? Do you do any special séance or do you put some witch spell on it? Neither. You simply let it sit and let it do it’s “work”. Supposedly if you were to let this sit for awhile the six mirrors, according to Mr. Warren, cause a back and forth energy loop. Over time you could be hearing strange noises coming from the cube. Growling and other weird noises have been reported coming from the mirror. However, this is only from Mr. Warren’s word and I have not been able to touch base with other reports of anyone else doing this and I haven’t either. Would you do it?

Some would say not, and to stay clear away from anything that has to do with mirrors within the paranormal world. Some sources have told me that negative energy loves to use mirrors as an entrance point and exit from our world to their world. Then, some religions, such as Wicca, use The Devil’s Toy Box to capture and remove negative spirits. The Wiccans also believe that the reason they leave is because of the mirrors and they can’t stand the sight of themselves.

An Ouija Board may be considered dangerous, but a device that supposedly causes growling noises to come from it? With how neat this device sounds it’s too bad that so little information can be retrieved about it, but maybe there is a reason for that. It could be just some sort of false hocus pocus to get people scared sheetless (no pun intended) or maybe something a little more “devilish” then what it intends?

Special thanks to Dennis Rano who owns an excellent site called theufologists.com for the information on the Devil’s Toy Box. Other references included a Coast to Coast AM interview with Joshua P. Warren conducted by George Noory as well as several other Graveyard Disciples from my Facebook group who were so generous to provide information on the device.

Paranormal Gadgets: The Devil’s Toy Box - Paranormal News -- Your Source for UFO and Paranormal Related Information

Interesting but that's about it, from all that was explained. BTW, choose a color for letters that will be easier to read, at least for me, anyway.Thanks.

Techciple

Interesting but that's about it, from all that was explained. BTW, choose a color for letters that will be easier to read, at least for me, anyway.Thanks.

The colour adds mistique. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. As for the article G.H, I'm a big skeptic , mainly because physics just doesn't justify the theory. But I have friends in the U.k that swear it produces baffled noises. I have the theory this device actually produces a range of infra-sonic sounds (>15htz) which can cause auditory hallucinations. But still it's only a theory for now.