The Dulce Base

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Dulce Base

Do anyone here ever heard of the Dulce secret underground base ?
As far as I've read about it, it looks a little bit like Area51, with tons of aliens, and more wild and crazy stuff. There's even a place in there called "Nightmare Hall".

There are some thread on ATS about it, but I never found a short version of all the story.
For what I understand, it's a base where lots of Aliens are living, underground. They're making experiment on humans and animals, technology, etc. All the new stuff, new cures we get come from there. The main aliens there seem to be the Draco, I think they look like some reptilians, but there are reptilians as well. They have a network of bases and underground tunels all around the world. They say they need to eat living food.

So, here are few link about it.

AboveTopSecret.com Archive: "Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico"
DULCE BASE - Where It All Began Reptoids.com
Dulce Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (not much info here)
The alleged multi-level facility at Dulce is described as going down for at least seven levels, and is reported to have a central HUB which is controlled by base security. The level of security required to access different sections rises as one goes further down the facility. There are over 3000 real-time video cameras throughout the complex at high-security locations (entrances and exits). There are over 100 secret exits near and around Dulce. Many around Archuleta Mesa, others to the south around Dulce Lake and even as far east as Lindrith. Deep sections of the complex connect into natural cavern systems.
Dulce Underground Base - TinWiki.org

The Dulce Papers - Crowdedskies.com
Most interesting stuff in the 2 last links.
For the last one, in the middle of the page there are a few links that leads to an interview (PDF version). Those link alson contain a part of the "Dulce Papers" mentionned in the interview.

So I'm not posting this stuff because I believe it, I post it because I find it damn interesting, it sounds like a movie scenario. It's pretty hard to believe in fact, but anyway, it's a nice topic to discuss !

Edit: The Dulce Book

Numenorean7

HDRKID

I talked to a guy who claimed to have worked in area 51 back in the 80's when it was smaller than now. He told me that back then they had an ice hockey rink under ground to play games. He told me that he had an accident, but had been planning to go pro.

Also, he said that one time he was in a picnic. That a UFO buzzed him and some military person, but they were not scared because that knew what it was. He said that the aliens are time travellers from our future - they are us.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, are you still in touch with this guy? It'd be great if he could post on Paranormalis.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
i have heard rumors and spectulation but no hard facts. but the kids comment that they are us from the future. is somethin i have pondered for some time

Verigon

My brother and i talked about that a few years ago. Wondering if our future selves have come back in time to prevent something from happening. Studying our past selves to see what went wrong and where it went wrong to prevent it from happening again.

I haven't devoted too much time or energy on that theory. However, it is an interesting thought.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh as the story was esplained te me they are spose to be unable to breed any more cause of genetic spliceing for long life and the ever more sterile conditions. they tryed to stop all form of sickness by getting rid of germs. that recked there imune system and the genicic games rendered them sterile. thats about when i stopped listening and moved on. but the idea of the UFO's bein from the future stuck, for some reason it seemed poss.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds like they doomed themselves while trying to perfect their living conditions. The problem is, they succeeded. They made such a good job that now,the specie is going to die because they are sterile and vulnerable to every unknown germs and deceases they stumble upon.

It makes me think about water quality. Nowadays we are used to clean water. Sometimes we come to drink some water that isn't as clean as what we drink at home. We end up being sick, I'll spare you the details ;). Anyways, other people used to drink this "not clean" water aren't sick because their system is used to it. There isn't any problem at all regarding drinking this water, it's just us who are no longer used to what it contains because we only drink cleaned and filtered water all the time.

I wonder what kind of tests they make down there, in Nightmare Hall. Do they need to undergo such horrible experiments on people to restore their genetic pattern?

I also heard that not only Grays are down there. Reptilians would be supposedly feeding themselves from other's suffering and negative energies/feelings. Did you ever heard about this?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh they were refered to as energy vampires and fed off the emotions of others. the stronger emotions like fear, hate, pain. were more desired for the higher energy content. hence the torture and such it creeps me out to think about:eek: but intreegs me at the same time guess I'm just a sick bastard huh:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Posting a link that contains info about "Nightmare Hall" at level VI:
Level 6 is hauntingly known by employees as "Nightmare Hall". It holds the genetic labs at Dulce. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows:

"I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

"Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars".

When the truth was evident that humans were being produced from abducted females, impregnated against their will, a secret resistance group formed. This did little though. Over time they were assassinated or "died under mysterious circumstances".
From the David Icke Forum!
Dulce Base: The Secrets of the "Government"... - David Icke's Official Forums

darwi

The brave commandos that entered down into the secret, evil, lizard controlled base in Dulce and killed scores of the bastards, proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the lizards are not invincible and they can easily be killed, and should be! The lizards, for all their warrior mentality, are still cowards, who need to hide the truth that they can be killed so easily.