The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

Scarecrow

I already have a super beacon customer made with a glass lid instead of a black box!! I am looking for the black box super beacon with the antennas contains the black stones, one inside each coil. I want to take it outside and use it, if anyone is interested in selling theirs, I will give them an great working HDR, I have two of them and I would be willing to give one up for your hardly used Super beacon.

Let me know

Scarecrow

I WILL TRY to take a picture of it, it is not the black one it was customer made for me! Which is why I'm seeking a used one, I want to test my custom made one and compare it to the black box one.

I will do this tomorrow

steven chiverton

now can someone complete the wiring for it in the schematic

Attachments

• Super Beacon2.png
    Super Beacon2.png
    337.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Superbeacon Schematic.jpg
    Superbeacon Schematic.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 16

TimeFlipper

uses green litz wire

A quick search revealed its used mostly for supporting flowers that are worn on guys jackets at weddings, or useful in any flower situation for holding/supporting flowers in funeral wreaths/Christmas decorations on doors etc etc...Known as Green Stub and Reel Wire...Picture below showing 20 gauge 7 inch Floristry stub wire :D..

Thunderbird

I have never heard of this machine, it sounds amazing. Does anyone have any pictures of the inside of it? Is it possible to make one?
Just been on the site and they are selling for around $2.250 pretty expensive.

TimeFlipper

I have never heard of this machine, it sounds amazing. Does anyone have any pictures of the inside of it? Is it possible to make one?
Just been on the site and they are selling for around $2.250 pretty expensive.

There is no proof at all of that device transporting you through Time and Space, and if some people actually want to spend $2.250 on a few components lashed together, they deserve to get "Ripped Off" :LOL:..

Steven Chiverton already showed a photograph of the inside of that device, I will copy it for you..

10287...Youre Welcome :)..