The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

TimeFlipper

if you open and read the 4 mile mike pdf file ive uploaded above you can see its nothing like the tesla one, anyhow but even i have to admit the way i built it even though i had to parralell some resistors to get values they dont sell or have here nor on e bay , the troubles with overseas circuit schematic's they use old parts that your local electronics stores just dont have well 5k resistors i have to parralell 2x 10k to get it and for 500k i have to parralell 2x 1m to get that so more room for the circuit means i have to enlarge it for more parts and the 1m5 pots dont exist anywhere that i can find so i had to devise away around it and it still worked ok using a 1m pot and some parralell 1m resistors even though i have no idea if thats feasible but it worked anyhow now you have to do the same thing as advised in the pdf of the 4 mile mike and adjust its pots till its on the verge of squealing with feedback and i wonder if this feedback or edge is in resonance with my thoughts of whispering so it amplifies it at what would be considered impossible levels and i think the next thing to a whisper would be thought waves during that whisper
So cousin Steve, you are saying that a small amount of White Noise fed into that microphone allows a human voice to travel down a wire that is 4 miles long?

steven chiverton

no read it it says voices could be herd that far away of course i herd some to but cant tell if they are 4 miles away and i couldn't make out what's said though , but with my gravity wave detector since ive been recording the same strange signals which ive never had before when i did 2 years of monitoring and note taking ive decided to record the strange white noise without the signals which dont always comes in and the white noise is loud and sometimes it drops silenter and blasts out louder every so often so i recorded it and filtered it and amped it up using audacity now ive got something strange when i used the residue setting it sounds like something i cant describe but ill try using a guitar tuner mic to see what it reads in the chords settings

steven chiverton

in the white noise if you listen to it long enough you can hear things berried in it and so filtering it to bring it out is hard and when you get it sounding like some kind of computer sounds as i imagine it like it to be it then has tones of sorts i cant describe yet some recordings have some sounds like a loud ghostly whisper and some have mystery dead spots like something suddenly blocked out the white noise for a second or over

TimeFlipper

no read it it says voices could be herd that far away of course i herd some to but cant tell if they are 4 miles away and i couldn't make out what's said though , but with my gravity wave detector since ive been recording the same strange signals which ive never had before when i did 2 years of monitoring and note taking ive decided to record the strange white noise without the signals which dont always comes in and the white noise is loud and sometimes it drops silenter and blasts out louder every so often so i recorded it and filtered it and amped it up using audacity now ive got something strange when i used the residue setting it sounds like something i cant describe but ill try using a guitar tuner mic to see what it reads in the chords settings
Cobber it was you who brought up the "4 mile mike" and also the pdf headline you left for us, which said "4 mile mike"....Thats what i was asking you about :D..

steven chiverton

anyhow ill rebuild it again soon and 2 modified ones using the tesla spirit radio modern circuit and ones modified for a much sensitive gravity wave detector its late going to sleep night night dont let the leaky robot with a leaking ass sump plug leave a slippery pool in your bathroom ha ha ha

steven chiverton

i used a digital guitar tuner to listen to the recorded white noise from my gravity wave detector and the tuner readings are as follows
g,a,c,d,and f sharp got me wondering can this tuner hear that in all that jungle of frequencies so i tried it on another recording from my gravity wave detector and this has been run through audacity to amp it up and reduce some of the noises and this is what the digital guitar tuner hears in that recording.
g, d, g sharp and a sharp, so what is really in these white noises , and if you listen to it long enough you can hear other things in it but what you can hear in it ive not been able to bring some things out in it i wonder if the ones i cant bring out really originate from our reality or another

TimeFlipper

i used a digital guitar tuner to listen to the recorded white noise from my gravity wave detector and the tuner readings are as follows
g,a,c,d,and f sharp got me wondering can this tuner hear that in all that jungle of frequencies so i tried it on another recording from my gravity wave detector and this has been run through audacity to amp it up and reduce some of the noises and this is what the digital guitar tuner hears in that recording.
g, d, g sharp and a sharp, so what is really in these white noises , and if you listen to it long enough you can hear other things in it but what you can hear in it ive not been able to bring some things out in it i wonder if the ones i cant bring out really originate from our reality or another
Cobber...After you ran it through audacity, you put, g, d, g sharp and a sharp...So what was the fourth note that you left out? :unsure:..

steven chiverton

what fourth note its just what come up what i wrote i had to hold the guitar tuner with my right hand and in a position that i can see the digital screen and i couldent write it down at the same time as im also right handed so i dont have a second spare right hand to do that so i had to keep letting go of the .tuner to use my writing hand