The End Of The World Is Close!

S

scaredMan

The end of the world is close!

Do you think that the end of the world is close? What do you think about 2012?

Keroscene

Re: The end of the world is close!

No, I don't think so. But we can always hope for the best.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, hope for the best show, be sure to have a lot of pop corn on the big day!

ZeoEmeraude

I think that something looms....kind of like an itch that you can't scratch.

Keroscene

I think that something looms....kind of like an itch that you can't scratch.

I think the truth of the matter is life in general is pretty fragile. I think we all have some of that feeling you describe, sort of like an instinct. It's what has put us at the top of the food chain and insured our survival for at least this long. Knowing certain death lurks around every corner. It's easy to manipulate that inherent fear, though.

Lucidus

Do you think that the end of the world is close? What do you think about 2012?

I don't think you need worry about the end of THE world, but rather the end of YOUR world. And yes it is very close. I can say with confidence that your world will end within the next 100 years for sure, probably much sooner. Maybe by 2012.

HDRKID

I do not think so. Like we survive. I have done remote viewing. There is a time of troubles ahead, but we get thru and then things get a whole lot better with no wars. Also, in the future there is zero crime.

People now cannot imagine the future any more than a Victorian Gentleman could imagine a bikini in his time or the coming car age. The whole mindset of the future is so altered in comparison to now.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I don't believe the world will come to an end but this age of man will soon fall just as the prophets have said. the hopi say there have been four or five ages befor this one and another is soon to come. seems like it is drawn on a rock some where I think thats what I read I'll have to look it up again. however the BIBLE says the earth will never end it will always be here. christ is going to come back and remake it like new again but it will always be here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I used to read a lot about Hopi prophecies a few years ago, some of what they said seemed to be pretty spot on. What surprised me the most was how they described today's stuff in their own words of their time.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

I have no idea though if these information were properly translated from their native language, or if they were translated in some way to make them sound more believable and actual. Despite that point, I think it's very interesting to read what ancient civilizations foresaw as the far future, and what they have to tell us, today.