The Evolution of Animals

Krish

We know a human locally...we think she comes from Dolphin group...that is how her spirit looks now...means, she was a Dolphin before...or just a bad expression...who knows...

Itheblaze

That's because we have individuality and free will. Not a hive mind. I praise dolphins for all the drowning people and potential shark attacks. They are guardians of the sea.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's because we have individuality and free will. Not a hive mind. I praise dolphins for all the drowning people and potential shark attacks. They are guardians of the sea.

They apparently have morals and understand concepts such as kindness. They are fascinating creatures. We really should find a way to decipher their language so that we can have full blown conversations with them. Can you imagine what they can tell us about underwater space ships, sea creatures, etc? What if they have their own legends and religions. It sounds crazy, but they are intelligent creatures.

What is evolution doing with them? Does mother nature find a need for intelligent life to be in the sea, or is it just something that happens randomly?

Servantis

Here's the thing I find funny:evolution is all about some things going extinct and something else replacing it (at least basically) and yet we humans are just utterly besides ourselves trying to save things that are going extinct.....so are we messing with a process we maybe shouldn't?

I can understand telling people to cool it if we over do the harvesting of certain creatures (i.e. whales) but others I'm not so sure about.

As far as why some animals do stuff,dunno there's probably a reason for it but what and why is a mystery or the answer is just so simple it's stupid.