The FBI Mysteriously Close New Mexico Observatory

-Earthfiles (Linda Howe) loves to try and get you to pay for everything after it's been up on her site for I believe a month, so below is a breakdown of what she has posted.

Just to put things in perspective on her background she came to fame with a documentary on "cattle mutilations", she also has a brother who works at Lockheed Martin (military industrial complex) and has reported extensively on things such as the "dragonfly drone" as fact when it was proven to be a hoax.

Not saying her reporting is bad here because I think the story did turn into a lot of nothing in the end...but still find it odd the lengths taken to secure the area in NM.

Was a fun story to think about either way :)

UPDATE: Sunspot Nat’l. Solar Observatory To Open Again On Monday, Sept. 17th.

Sunday Evening 091618 Update: The National Solar Observatory in Sunspot will reopen Monday, September 17, 2018, according to a Press Release late Sunday from AURA, Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, the organization that oversees operations at the Observatory. Residents and NSO employees will be returning after an “investigation of criminal activity that occurred at Sacramento Peak,” the Observatory site by the FBI. Here is entire AURA Press Release of Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018:
SunspotAURAPage01pressRelease091618lateAfternoon.jpg

SunspotAboutAURApressReleaseBottomParagraph.jpg

“On Friday, September 14, 2018, the entrance to the National Solar Observatory was blocked by yellow crime scene tape and two security guards, who said even they had been kept in the dark. The guards from Red Rock Security & Patrol in Las Cruces, NM, did not give their names, but said it was the first day the company was guarding the entrance and that only the ‘director and an assistant’ were allowed in’”
The Washington Post, September 14, 2018
Solar-ObservatorySunspotNM090618YellowTape-1.jpg

UPDATE Sept. 15-16, 2018 Tune In Linda Moulton Howe’s news update about the Sunspot National Solar Observatory mystery on the Earthfiles YouTube Channel. Included below are list of solar observatories that some websites claimed were shut down — and they are NOT and never were shut down. It’s ONLY the Nat’l. Solar Observatory in Sunspot, NM, that the FBI closed on Thursday, September 6, 2018, along with local post office without explanation. Please see my Earthfiles YouTube Channel report for the current facts. Earthfiles
Here is first tweet issued by the National Solar Observatory on Thursday, September 13, 2018:
SolarObservatoryTWEET091318.jpg
September 13, 2018, first Tweet from the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, about the FBI’s unexplained shut down of the observatory and local post office on September 6, 2018.
Here are a few global solar observatories wrongly described as shut down along with the National Solar Observatory on Thursday, September 6, 2018. They WERE NOT shut down. My colleague Peter Levenda checked on Wednesday, September 12, 2018, to verify if any had been closed after the Sunspot Observatory was shut down by the FBI, on September 6th and none of these were:
SOAR Observatory: This scope in Chile seems to be working fine. The website: Weather, sky & monitoring tools | SOAR
BRT Tenerife:
Current Status. We have recently carried out a servicing mission where the following tasks were completed: changed the PIRATE broad band filter set from Baader LRGB to Johnson BVR, changed the COAST camera to a 3k chip version of the camera already on PIRATE (FLI Proline), changed the COAST broad band filter set from Johnson BVR to Baader LRGB. The COAST focussing issue was resolved. The COAST Schmidt plate received a clean to remove built-up dust and debris as did the PIRATE primary mirror. A further service mission has re-instated the Johnson filters on COAST and added UV and IR for PIRATE. There are some issues with the image size and calibration filters for COAST and we are also aware that PIRATE is currently out of focus and are working to resolve this. COAST is currently unable to be used due to a router failure at the dome. PIRATE is working fine. No planned outages.
University of Hawaii: “This camera may be offline on Sept. 12, 2018, due to network or hardware failure.”
Canada-France-Hawaii: “Temporarily out of service on Sept. 12, 2018.”
JAT Observatory: This seems not to have been operational for some time. Their website is no longer up, and a related website says: “The JATObservatory (JATO) was a small, privately owned and operated observatory. JATO was located in Fairless Hills, Pa. Unlike its large professional observatory brethren, that usually reside in high altitude clear dark sky areas, JATO was surrounded by a very light polluted residential neighborhood. The glare from sodium vapor street lights, porch lights, and the local strip mall all contribute to a phenomena known as “sky glow”. This made imaging of faint deep space objects at best difficult, and visual observation of them almost impossible. The darkest the sky got at the JAT Observatoty was abount 19.24 MPSAS . For that reason JATO was mainly operated remotely under computer control using special purpose astronomical (high sensitivity) CCD cameras. Visual observing via the eyepiece of the Sun, Moon or planets was done on occasion but it was a rarity.” And that website has not been updated since 2015.

Cirrus

but still find it odd the lengths taken to secure the area in NM.

Agreed. Maybe it was simple as the FBI (or whatever federal agency was investigating) saying: "we think there is ongoing criminal action at your facility that may be out of your control. In order to do a full investigation, we will need you to shut down operations. You're welcome to stay during the investigation, but you'll have to sign this waiver, we can't tell you anything about what we are investigating, and you can't tell anyone what we did here." If I was on the staff, I'd rather opt for the vacation rather than twiddle my tumbs while the people in black do their thing.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The way I see it, the solar observatories were effectively unmanned during a time when hostile extraterrestrial invaders could easily come into the solar system from behind the sun. This looks like the beginning of the staged extraterrestrial invasion that Steven Greer warned us about.

TimeFlipper

The way I see it, the solar observatories were effectively unmanned during a time when hostile extraterrestrial invaders could easily come into the solar system from behind the sun. This looks like the beginning of the staged extraterrestrial invasion that Steven Greer warned us about.

I thought that the extraterrestrials had been here for many years, that great movie, "They Live", illustrated that pesky little hostile variety of ET`s, ganging up on us :eek: :D..

As much as Greer eeks me...The power brokers definitely have the false flag alien invasion in the holster waiting to be fired. Always said that while everyone else will be freaking out when they do it, some of us will be enjoying the show ((grabs popcorn)). But as entertaining as it would be to watch it unfold, I think we'd lose even more rights and past the point of no return.

Much Love to All

titorite

We should all take this as the sign that it is.... Whether or not their is an X class solar flare coming, whatever the "potential" space threat might be, the government will work quickly to silence it and not share the concerns with the public. For me the concern is not so much about "potential" threats but more so about the over reach and underhandedness of our government. We should all be highly offended about this. Who are they to strip constitutional rights from private observatories? If something is so dangerous why take actions like these while not informing the public.... Mass panic concerns? My ass. The folks in charge of running things might be out of touch cowards that feel no shame in abusing their authority but mark my words, the days of tyranny are coming to a close because bullshit like this can not be tolerated in a free society. Either their is something to look up at in the sky or their aint but closing down a bunch of observatories and ordering the mass media to ignore it is not the correct answer. That kinda dumb shit only fuels interest and motivates citizen investigations.