The Flu has VANISHED; Covid=Flu?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I also posted this on TTI because I feel it is very important.

Rather than scour the internet and read potentially fake news, I have been asking real medical professionals about the flu. Well, actually, one person told me about his flu experience and that is what prompted me to do this. When I ask doctors and nurses, I simply say "I am curious" so that hopefully there isn't any bias. Here's my story.

I have been talking to a man for several years online who was in medical school. He now is in residency and he came to me and said he's exhausted and wants to quit because all he does is test for Covid all day. Then, he mentioned that he stopped testing for the flu because NOBODY is testing positive. He said normally, about 30% of the cases with symptoms in his city have the flu. Now.... ZERO.

So, I started asking friends and family members. My brother's wife is a nurse practitioner. I asked her if anyone is getting the flu. She said they test, but nobody is. She told me it's because they wear masks. When I ask "If masks work, why are people getting covid?" she simply says Covid is more contagious. What? Failed logic. A water droplet is a water droplet no matter what virus is hidden inside of it.

I asked my nurse cousin. She said they test for the flu at the nursing home and nobody is getting it. She also says that the masks only help you not touch your face but are useless when it comes to breathing a virus. She promoted hand washing. (This is common sense, as we do not really want to get strep, do we?).

These people have no reason to be biased. They are speaking from front line experience.

Where is the flu?
I am NOT going to bother looking up CDC numbers. I DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM.

So, I will continue asking medical professionals and I encourage you to do the same and report back here.
Another interesting observation:

My kids have not brought home any illnesses from school except for back in February when I think I got "Covid". (They had a cold). This school year, NOTHING. So, the schools are finally cleaning. Yes, that can help. The desks are finally spread apart the old fashioned way. Yes, that can help. BUT WHY ARE KIDS IN SCHOOL STILL GETTING COVID?

My own personal conclusion based on logic only (i.e. I have nothing else to back it up): Covid = THE FLU.

IMHO: The flu has been renamed to Covid 19 and this whole thing is an exercise. I can show evidence of that statement, which I will do on another thread. New flu tests were made useless. Covid tests detect the flu and/or the common cold.
The flu can kill, especially the elderly. The deaths were inflated by hospitals who are PAID per covid case. The piles of bodies is fake news. People investigated themselves and visited the hospitals that supposedly were rolling out bodies and they showed video evidence that this was NOT the case. (You can do a search and find this stuff online).

A friend was hospitalized with pneumonia. His only symptom was chest pain. How convenient that they told him he had Covid and held him for 2 weeks so they could get paid.

I continue to investigate without using online data. Feel free to help. Ask every medical professional you know if they are detecting the flu this year, but do not tell them why you are asking. This isn't meant to be political.

Motive? I'll be posting that very soon as well. Stay tuned.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The John Hopkins researcher found that covid deaths went up this year while heart attack, stroke, cancer, and respiratory deaths went down by an equal amount thus showing that the overall death rate and quantity was no different than last years statistics. The info was retracted from the John Hopkins website because of political pressure. It didn't match the narrative which says we've lost close to 300,000 additional lives this year due to covid.

Here is a link to the original John Hopkins researcher info:

PDF

Harte

Precautions taken for the Covid-19 virus would have reduced the instances of influenza as well. However, at last report the numbers for this year, while lower than recent years, are comparable to the 2011-2012 influenza season.
Flu Season Numbers for 2020/21

The flu season for this go-round only recently began.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Precautions taken for the Covid-19 virus would have reduced the instances of influenza as well. However, at last report the numbers for this year, while lower than recent years, are comparable to the 2011-2012 influenza season.
Flu Season Numbers for 2020/21

The flu season for this go-round only recently began.

Harte

Yet doctors are getting ZERO flu positives. (Are this year's flu tests just duds?). (Masks do not stop viruses, btw). I think Covid is really the flu. Covid tests are testing for the flu, not the fake Covid19 virus.

Why? Event 201. It's an exercise.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
BTW, I DO NOT TRUST CDC NUMBERS!!! I said in my writing above that I am using front line evidence, not CDC numbers.
I'm asking real professionals and not searching online stats or fake news for my information. I don't care if the CDC reports that there are flu cases. So far, the doctor and nurses I've asked said nobody is testing positive for the flu. I will continue to ask more as I find them.
It would be helpful if others would do that same. Thanks.

Harte

Yet doctors are getting ZERO flu positives. (Are this year's flu tests just duds?). (Masks do not stop viruses, btw). I think Covid is really the flu. Covid tests are testing for the flu, not the fake Covid19 virus.

Why? Event 201. It's an exercise.
Would you say that a million people staying home, using hand sanitizer and trying to stay 6 feet apart wouldn't affect the spread of viruses?
You realize that projections made last spring were 2 million deaths by now?

These doctors you talk to report positive flu tests to the CDC. Flu season starts when it begins to get cold. That's pretty recent.

Covid is not the flu. There is no reason to think they wouldn't just call it influenza if it was.

They had no problem calling earlier pandemics what they are. H1N1 flu is also called Spanish Flu. It's deadly enough, no need to make anything up. The difference is there is a flu vaccine which keeps cases down.

Harte

Harte

Interesting that the odor of flatulence can be detected through a thick layer of underwear and pants, and yet a thin paper bandana seems to be all that is necessary to block a virus.
The mask recommendation is to prevent spittle from flying out of your mouth when you talk, sneeze, cough, etc. It is not a virus filter, but it helps keep you from leaving it on surfaces (or people) and making the situation worse.

Far more effective is hand sanitizers. "Don't touch your face" is a dumb thing to try because people are going to touch their faces. If you keep your hands free of germs and viruses, then it's not a problem to touch anything you want to touch - as long as it's not someone else that doesn't want you to touch them LOL.
Without hand sanitizers, one touch of your eye and germs get in.

Harte