The Flying Car Is Finally Here

kcwildman

Beastmaster
just found a place to buy a real flying car thats clear for use on the road it's a little high priced but finely here we can hope the price comes down
http://www.terrafugia.com/
anyway here it is...... almost cool.... but won't in the garage thow

shield

now they can work on a flying motorcycle because lets face it that would be epic.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
you got that rite I hope its like the ones from the galactica show they were cool

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wouldn't that be cool to upgrade your old car with a flying conversion kit like in BTTF, for a ridiculous amount of money?

A flying bike would be awesome. This is from the new Star Trek movie:

cyboman.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dude what happened to the wheels??? kinda makes the whole wheelee thing, and laying some rubber no fun anymore huh

Num7

Administrator
Staff
KC, you want a bike with both wheels and flying capabilities? That sounds interesting, I'm pretty sure they got that kind of gadget in Star Trek. ;)

You start on wheel then once you're going fast enough, you can take off.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sweet, that's an awesome bike. I wonder how fast it can go with those rockets on each side! You better wear that helmet!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
don't know if they ever gave the stats. on them in the show,, but they would zip off out of site in a newyork second..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
don't know if they ever gave the stats. on them in the show,, but they would zip off out of site in a newyork second..