The Francine Kelly Story

FrancineKelly

I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset, alien hybrid and Milab (military alien abductee). I am married to Will P. Wilson, head of CIA Black Operations and a king in the Reptilian Draconian Vampire hierarchy. Please YouTube X Zone Radio and Francine Kelly; operation haystack agentfk; Francine Kelly and Higherside Chats; and Francine Kelly and WoB radio. Look at my forum at Francine Kelly Story Thank you.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Please enlighten us on the timing of any alien disclosure made by the governments of the world. If aliens are here are more coming and will the ones that are here show themselves? What are their plans for the inhabitants of earth? Is some sort of mind control involved and what part, if any, are hybrids involved?

FrancineKelly

Since the governments of the world are controlled by aliens who want to hide their agenda to destroy the planet, I don't think it makes sense that a unified disclosure project would take place. Aliens come to the planet all the time. They are in spaceships which surround the earth. Read David Icke, watch the movie "They Live" and "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel. My main area of expertise has been the study of Reptilian Draconian Vampires. They are everywhere. It isn't a matter of showing themselves. They look like humans, but this is a cloak, a hologram. Behind the human-looking facade is the real being in the fourth dimension. Most people can't see into the fourth dimension. That's why they have managed to hide their true identities for so long. The Satanic Reptilian Draconian Vampires want to kill billions of people on the planet. Google Agenda 21 for more information about this. Go to mindcontrolusa.com for the latest intel on mind control, their main method of subjugation. Hybrids are everywhere. In fact, one theory says that we're all hybrids. I am reptilian and Pleiadian.

TnWatchdog

Thanks for the info. Some of it I am aware of while other info I am not. Most live their lives wearing blinders while others, like myself, want to know what really is going on. It seems that there are many satanic rituals happening in society at this time, which is suspiciously increasing.
Feel free to add your thoughts to some of our threads regarding aliens, ufos, etc...and welcome to Paranormalis.