The future from my point of view

Parazite1986

When I tried the time machine again, I swear the city was in white but underneath the whiteness lie the slums of New Rome (a moniker I came up with) after both US and St.Louis disappeared after the worldwide wars. People there were in mires of hopelessness despite all of the electricity and excitement of the city. They were talking telepathically through the brain chips as well as ear chips they can also call people with. My mind drifted away.

Parazite1986

I will write more about the future and future dimensions that I visit whenever I get a chance.

GBBrawler

I need u to jump ahead to mid December 2020 & tell us what u see in the USA with the presidential election. I’m sure u will see the following:

• that the recount & voter fraud lawsuits the Trump campaign have filed proved massive mail in voter fraud & computer software fraud in tabulating paper ballot votes & that Trump won by a landslide.
  • that Trump, as such will be declared the winner & even received defector votes from Electoral College electors in states where Biden overwhelmingly won the vote.
  • that US military forces will begin arresting politicians, corporate executives & news organization leadership personnel, including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Speaker of House Nancy Pelosi, Jack Dorsey of Twitter involved in the election fraud, news/social media censorship & the attempted coup de tat of Trump’s first administration. With said purpose to hold military tribunals for treason/sedition against them.
Let us know! :)

Last edited: