The Future is in Your Hands

Sanyam Deshi

Many of you on here are fascinated with time travel. Some of you even wish that you could travel to the past. While we all might have a degree of regret bottled up inside of us, it's not healthy to dwell on our "what-ifs."

Instead, let's look at our futures and the power of the present. We are all time travelers. We are all moving second-by-second through the year 2015. Even when the world presents us with problems that seem to have only one or two options, we are actually given a multitude of options for any single situation. Every time you need to make an important decision in your life, think about the power you have in your hands. Perhaps every option leads to a completely different future and a completely different world. We might not know the specific future of our decisions, but we cannot deny the potential impact that the decision has.

Don't view these decisions as our potential to mess up, but instead as opportunities to exercise control of the outcome of our own lives. Although there may be no clear answers, we can usually decide which of our options present the brightest potential. To all of you who want to fix the past, what do you need time travel for? You have great power in your hands, and you can rebound and triumph in the future through your present-day decisions. The future is in your hands.

dh1

Lots of dead people in the past. Tons of wasted potential. Walk by any cemetary and you'll see all the human potential wasted in the past. Remember, time travel shows us the past and future co-exist as one single moment of time. Even the lives of people who died is still precious. Maybe we should help them out?

Are dead people less valuable than those alive?

Nobody is born alone. We all come from someone else. Do people plan for the future with the reverence they have for the past?. So, is the past sacred or the future?

I argue both should be taken serious. Both the future and the past. Obviously one of the best ways to plan the future is to plan the past. Actually if you're going to argue 'to be the best you can in the moment', you are actually advocating changing the past.

I say live in the moment...of course the 'moment' isn't now itself, it's the past and future as well. If you can visit the past and future there's no such thing. Time travel reveals to us there is only ONE SINGLE MOMENT OF THE PRESENT.

The only thing you can do is not be realistic about the past. People are usually delusional about what caused bad experiences . When they change it but didn't identify what went wrong initially, only worse things happen later.

Changing the past is only risky due to the lack of self knowledge.

In any event, your past is probably the result of time travel manipulation by you anyway. It could literally be the best possible past that time travel manipulation could produce for you in your un-selfaware state. Our pasts as we remember them are certainly not the original past.

I think the past and future is constantly changing. Consider becoming more aware of your hidden motivations, feelings, and your past might automatically change. Who knows where we really go at night.

If we time travel astrally at night or it's our highermind that is changing the past for us, we need to recognize our original past was much worse. Gratitude in that realization is very important.

Psychics claim all the time..'the timeline changed'. What she's really saying is...'the past just changed'. Are we always so sure it's the government time travel programs or aliens? Maybe there's a 3rd party involved.

Inner knowledge, radical self honesty is truly a pre-requisite to successful past timeline changes without a brutal backlash of causing serious disaster for your future. Just so happens by coincidence, if you gain enough self knowledge you instantly can physically time travel without any technology. Ya go poof.

How many of us when we grew up realized what truly happened and why events happened in our childhood? If you give a kid a time machine they have no clue and will cause extreme problems for themselves and their loved ones. Children care but are highly naive about the adults in their life.

If you're convinced without any doubt that you will not cause a disaster please with all intent, time travel. Time travel is truly a blessing straight from god.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanyam Deshi

@dh1

I'm not sure that we can consider something unproven to exist, like time traveling, as a blessing.

The past is valuable through its knowledge. We learn from the mistakes of others and ourselves and live by the values passed on by our elders and those who have once lived. Many people in the past talk about the legacy they wished to have on their country or even the world. They took action in ways that made our lives better. I hope that I can do something in my life to improve the quality of life for people in the future.

There aren't many people who say "I hope someone from the future travels back and takes me with them, or else I have been betrayed." In a scenario of widespread time travel, people would most likely have the same lifespans, regardless of what time period they chose to live in. It probably wouldn't be very practical, either, for everyone who ever lived to live at the same time. You aren't "saving" them by bringing them here, nor are you "disrespecting" them by leaving them where they were from.

My original message was not motivated by worries of the consequences of time travel. I just think that people need to believe in themselves and the power of the future a little more. There are people who are unable to shake off regrets of the past. Many come on here, desperate for ways that they could time travel to change the past. Time travel has not even been proven to exist, so why invest your life in something that is currently impossible?

I'm sorry of the pain in the past you may have felt. There must come a time when we stop talking to psychics and contemplating conspiracies of our pasts being tampered with. Let's use this beautiful world that the past has given us and make it even better. That's what our ancestors would have wanted. Isn't that the best way to show our respect for those who have passed?

dh1

It's been proven for years.

Current time travel technology extends life to extreme lengths. It has more uses than just the science fiction embodiement everyone imagines. It's real energy and can do almost anything. Actually is the secret physicists are looking for to unify all forces of nature. Gravity, nuclear and EM.

On the surface of the entire planet we live in, suffers from a major deficiency of time energy. Time energy makes you live 100's of years in perfect youth, cures all disease, all injuries, allows for manufacture of any element, gives people psychic powers of unbelievable intensity.

Slowed time energy is chi, prana, VRIL, odic force, pyramid energy....etc, etc.
It is spiritual energy.

With that said, might be possible the moment you learn your lessons in life and fully understand them you then gain supremacy over time itself. The body generates slowed time energy which then is absorbed by tissue and flows in circuits like a liquid. It's chi. Being dishonest with yourself, upset, unstable, unhealthy makes this energy weaker.

Maybe overcoming time physically is the end result of personal honesty and reflection? Obviously reflection requires something in your past to reflect against and to learn from.

Learn the lessons life has to teach, then change the past. God doesn't want people to suffer for forever. Reminds me of biblical revelations. At the end of time when christ returns everyone is resurrected. Why would he do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanyam Deshi

Sure, there have been a lot of experiments that have suggested some sort of odd chi force in the universe. Isn't it a bit much to state not only that chi is 100% fact, but then also to state your beliefs of chi's potential as fact? You've thrown in time travel and eternal life as effects of chi, but these are conclusions that nothing but fictional material have pointed to. There is no guarantee that people in the past would even be able to master their chi just by being told by someone in the future that it exists. These are a lot of assumptions being thrown around just to hold up this one theory.

By the way, which Christian denomination states "All people suffer when they die. Earth is God's paradise. It is the destiny of one man to discover his chi, travel back in time, and prevent every person from ever dying by helping them master their chi one at a time so they can live eternally on the Earth."?

Whatever you are hoping to accomplish, @dh1 , I wish you good luck. You are obviously allowed to believe in whatever you wish to believe in, just like anyone else. Please allow me this space to encourage people to live their lives in a manner that is realistic. I and anyone else reading this will hopefully live our lives to the fullest and we will let your chi-master from the future save us.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Please, let's allow Sanyam Deshi's discussion to follow its natural course.

@dh1 You were turning this discussion into a time travel, illuminati debate. It wasn't meant to be a debate, but a serious discussions about our actions and their genuine effects on our lives and future.

Thank you for no longer derailing this discussion.

A thread has been made for you to post your ideas and theories, while leaving this thread follow its natural course.
DH1's Theories | Paranormalis

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Many of you on here are fascinated with time travel. Some of you even wish that you could travel to the past. While we all might have a degree of regret bottled up inside of us, it's not healthy to dwell on our "what-ifs."

Instead, let's look at our futures and the power of the present. We are all time travelers. We are all moving second-by-second through the year 2015. Even when the world presents us with problems that seem to have only one or two options, we are actually given a multitude of options for any single situation. Every time you need to make an important decision in your life, think about the power you have in your hands. Perhaps every option leads to a completely different future and a completely different world. We might not know the specific future of our decisions, but we cannot deny the potential impact that the decision has.

Don't view these decisions as our potential to mess up, but instead as opportunities to exercise control of the outcome of our own lives. Although there may be no clear answers, we can usually decide which of our options present the brightest potential. To all of you who want to fix the past, what do you need time travel for? You have great power in your hands, and you can rebound and triumph in the future through your present-day decisions. The future is in your hands.
That is some great insight.

Pretty much everything is possible if you put your mind to it. I like how you don't want us to focus on the potential to fail, but the potential to succeed. The attitude you harbor when doing things has quite a bit of effect.

Inertia is an incredibly powerful force. It seems so hard to change things and/or make things happen. But it's not. As I often say, everything begins with a thought. Then with some small, actual actions towards a goal. Can you imagine how much work it took to get a man on the moon? It took humanity centuries of technological evolution to get to that point, but we made it. Pretty much everything we will ever try to accomplish in our lives is likely to be easier than sending a man on the moon, right? So baby steps, one step at a time. Small actions that brings a little, tiny bit closer to your goal. Then one day, you'll be there, believe it or not.