The future of war for better or worse.

titorite

The walker... This thing will be made in limited supplies. It will be perfected made even better...it is your terminator. But pricey and not as generalized as the big dog

The big dog can carry more, it will come in variety. it will be long range launchers and short range cougars eviscerators. They can carry supplies too like food or reload ammo. They will be cheaper and they will be the grunts of death.

And the following

This is your new cop... your new law enforcement tool. Put a high power burning laser on it that has a the intensity to vaporize metal and even if it is only two seconds... it could kill people or destroy tanks.

It's like star wars but scarier and less fun.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I said it befor and will say it again now I don't think this is a good idea no not at all.... and just for the record we should all learn the basic's of electronic war fare.....someday you may have to stop one of these wonderfull new gadgets :eek:

P.S.
oh yeh just an after thought here but some how I don't think please stop your hurting me will work

titorite

Apparently Russia is already using drones in law enforcement and I have read recently that the US is "testing" it out in certain departments.

http://rt.com/news/moscow-ufo-protests-drone-685/

I saw the vid ... the thing can fly high but it does not look as maneuverable or as fast as those Japanese flying spheres . I'm betting Russia will order some first.

lordalmighty1

something else along similar lines as the above, i 1st see something like this in a magazine a good few years ago. later i heard the guy who invented the walking exoskeleton sold it to the usa government it probably is ready and usable by now...

Rosco..Jones

I believe that when we get adept at making quantum computers, they will teach themselves how to think.
First thought "What do we need these humans for?"
Terminator may not be so far off.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well just incase you all think I may be jumping the gun on these bots being used against people here is an interview from the news on just how the military is developing them for use in the field

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well heres some hogwarts shit right now a cloak of invisability used in Iraq or some where over there.. first the news guy trys to play it down like they don't have this shit yet ....ha ha ha yeh rite just watch the whole thing its freaky

ZeoEmeraude

That's crazy! It's no surprise that the U.S has been developing this tech on the sly for years. More proof will surface...of that i'm sure.

Titortastic

Maybe fallout isn't too out of the realm of reality lol. Pack your bags and get your canned food ready. Its gonna be a messy one.