The Gamers Thread.

ErinsOnlyColour

Hey everyone, back after another long week!

I Was curious if there were any gamers out there and if so which games were your absolute favorite? Which games you could suggest?

my all time favorites right now are " What Remains Of Edith Finch " and " Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice "

never have I played anything like these two games especially Hellblade

and that atmosphere of What remains of Edith Finch remains left untouched.

Mayhem

Zenith
Arma 3, American/Euro Truck Simulator is what ive been playing for a while now dabbled in some Battlefield 1 for a bit.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not sure if I count because the games I play are on the PC - Civilization 6 and Sims 4

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it was cool, but games are on Steam, mostly, now. It's the online store that replaces the physical ones.

There's still plenty of games on PC, I wouldn't say consoles took over. And a lot of games are only on PC. Possibilities are endless with a keyboard and a mouse. :geek:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah, it was cool, but games are on Steam, mostly, now. It's the online store that replaces the physical ones.

There's still plenty of games on PC, I wouldn't say consoles took over. And a lot of games are only on PC. Possibilities are endless with a keyboard and a mouse. :geek:

True, but we don't have to leave the house to shop anymore. Is that a good thing? hehe BTW, it's Steam and Origin. :)

It is nice not having to install 20 disks. lol Remember when Windows had about 30? It took all day.