The god device up for grab

TimeFlipper

well maybe they are like mummies coverd in plaster paris over body bandages and very stiff and strict and walk like a humen coat hanger lol

I don't think Mayhem looks like a mummy covered in plaster of paris over body bandages, looking very stiff and strict and walking like a human coat hanger Cobber, although he could "Walk Like An Egyptian" mummy I suppose o_O:LOL:..

BUT, you never know though Steve, why dont you ask him...He might look like one of those guys in the video, which one would you pick? :LOL:..

steven chiverton

video you uploaded is not available to watch in my country so i can't watch it , my wishing machine updated picture here and its going nicely i even uploaded a new video of the updated design.

Attachments

• wishing machine pic 6.jpg
    wishing machine pic 6.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4

steven chiverton

i uploaded attachment that you can click on to see the whole picture its still there but why is the enlarged picture still there opened already
to then what happens if you click on the thumbnail picture when theres already an opened one there

steven chiverton

dr z i reckon if all those testimonials that warren p has on his channel for the wishing machines he makes and sells in the usa are that good i reckon you could use one to manifest your project dreams , and even money to get your projects built to.

TimeFlipper

dr z i reckon if all those testimonials that warren p has on his channel for the wishing machines he makes and sells in the usa are that good i reckon you could use one to manifest your project dreams , and even money to get your projects built to.
All of those so called "Wish Machine" testimonials could easily be faked, the same can also be said about the HDR...Please Please Please, will somebody send me one single person that claims they can physically Time-Travel when using the HDR, or even the "Wishing Machine" which would also enable them to Time-Travel when ever they wanted too...

Please dont tell me you cannot "Wish" to Time-Travel, because that would be just another excuse in a never ending litany of excuses that i have seen ;) :D..