The God Gene

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you ever heard of this?

I just read about it a few days ago, never thought such a thing existed or was possible.

The God gene hypothesis proposes that human spirituality is influenced by heredity and that a specific gene, called vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2), predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences.[1] The idea has been proposed by geneticist Dean Hamer in the 2004 book called The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired into our Genes.

The God gene hypothesis is based on a combination of behavioral genetic, neurobiological and psychological studies.[2] The major arguments of the hypothesis are: (1) spirituality can be quantified by psychometric measurements; (2) the underlying tendency to spirituality is partially heritable; (3) part of this heritability can be attributed to the gene VMAT2; (4) this gene acts by altering monoamine levels; and (5) spirituality provides an evolutionary advantage by providing individuals with an innate sense of optimism.

What do you think? Is it possible?

NaturalPhilosopher

yup

since genes produce scalar energy...and scalar energy is the free energy in the body. Chi, prana, vital force, etc.
this is what connects to god.

the energy produced by genetics or intent(rituals) also affects the body in predictable ways.
it produces voltage signals in our nervous system.

so specific genes would have specific scalar frequencies.

a stimulated nervous system releases feel good neurotransmitters.
bodies have a built in RIFE machine.

:unsure: :unsure::coffee:

1630387111720.png

Last edited:

Noah_A_S

Do you mean to say that you're only now discovering this? I've known about it since earlier this year. I guess since I only just recently discovered paranormalis, that is my excuse for having not posted it. Sorry - I wish I had remembered. now I'm looking through my bookmarks.

TimeFlipper

Yep, i can understand from the Num7 link where it mentions the specific type of God gene "vasicular monoamine", from which "Dopamine", a medication form of substance is found naturally occuring in the human body..

NP, if you ever want to know a little more about an external Rife machine for producing scalar waves to stimulate more "specific God genes", i can help you out by using a cell phone for a simple carrier wave frequency, obviously linked to a function generator, and using frequencies that only you know about :cool:..

Noah_A_S

Yep, i can understand from the Num7 link where it mentions the specific type of God gene "vasicular monoamine", from which "Dopamine", a medication form of substance is found naturally occuring in the human body..

NP, if you ever want to know a little more about an external Rife machine for producing scalar waves to stimulate more "specific God genes", i can help you out by using a cell phone for a simple carrier wave frequency, obviously linked to a function generator, and using frequencies that only you know about :cool:..
Sounds Intense. what sorts of specific God genes are you talking about? And what frequencies?