The God's device version 2.0

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Good morning everyone,
So i manage to sell my last god's device and the customer said it yield some positive result and it did for me as well, what i wish for happen, now it time to redo this device in a more powerful configuration , the last one had two magnet with transfo winding opposing of each others, this one i want to make a circle of magnet so it will go straigt over your wrist, so im here today to ask your opinion wich way i should wind the magnet,

Should they be shoulder to shoulder north heading in one direction and south opposite or
head to toe beside each others,

give me your opinion and here is the plan as well if you want to make your own
cheers

its the same design as the RM , except instead of the coil you put the magnet there

Attachments

• Magnet config.jpg
    Magnet config.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_1165.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 27
  • Reality Manipulator.jpg
    Reality Manipulator.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 38

DoctorZ

So i spend the day buiding it, now , i need a full moon to make it a 100% potent, so lets see , photo to come soon

TimeFlipper

Good morning everyone,
So i manage to sell my last god's device and the customer said it yield some positive result and it did for me as well, what i wish for happen, now it time to redo this device in a more powerful configuration , the last one had two magnet with transfo winding opposing of each others, this one i want to make a circle of magnet so it will go straigt over your wrist, so im here today to ask your opinion wich way i should wind the magnet,

Should they be shoulder to shoulder north heading in one direction and south opposite or
head to toe beside each others,

give me your opinion and here is the plan as well if you want to make your own
cheers

its the same design as the RM , except instead of the coil you put the magnet there

Just because you had a "positive" result from that gods device, how can you possibly know it was the Gods device that was giving you the positive result?...It could just have easily been an amount of "good fortune" that you were going to receive ANYWAY, without any gods device being used...You need to conduct strict tests with several people over a period of weeks Francois, because at the moment there is absolutely nothing to suggest that the god device really does work..

DoctorZ

Just because you had a "positive" result from that gods device, how can you possibly know it was the Gods device that was giving you the positive result?...It could just have easily been an amount of "good fortune" that you were going to receive ANYWAY, without any gods device being used...You need to conduct strict tests with several people over a period of weeks Francois, because at the moment there is absolutely nothing to suggest that the god device really does work..
No argument with , proper scientific test are required, here it is , and thats what i did timeflipper, i put them on the same direction, when i put my arm thru it i can feel the energy flowing, for now what ever it does it surely charge you up
So more test are on there way , cheers
View attachment DSC_0062.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0062.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 21

TimeFlipper

No argument with , proper scientific test are required, here it is , and thats what i did timeflipper, i put them on the same direction, when i put my arm thru it i can feel the energy flowing, for now what ever it does it surely charge you up
So more test are on there way , cheers
View attachment 9324

Francois, you lack any short and long term safety concerns for yourself by putting your arm through some random electrical device that only "you" believe will work in some magical way....I sincerely hope you don't endanger other people lives by asking them to try it out :fp:..

DoctorZ

Francois, you lack any short and long term safety concerns for yourself by putting your arm through some random electrical device that only "you" believe will work in some magical way....I sincerely hope you don't endanger other people lives by asking them to try it out :fp:..
Do you have any notion in what radionic device do, the RM unit has been created by an old member ten years ago, i made multipe unit, a lot of old people bought them to heal there illments, and it work, as for this one, one of my wish i ask for improvise money i need bad, and what my wife show me yesterday , she show me a set beanie baby, and a lot of them are worth over 55 000$ even one of them is a special edition princess diana over 600 000$ so id say it does work in some way , the first wish i made was that my best need money to pay off for a new truck, the day after one of his auntie wire 5000$ , she say she sold her car and he need the money more than everyone else in his family, do you say coincidence , or it actually work, so more test to come , i am using it for now to get energize to do exercise to lose some weight, so far so good, 4 lbs off , so i will keep you up to date