The God's device version 2.0

TimeFlipper

I agree, with good health come good mental health, and this is one part i still need to work on, further test need to be done on the device and i need to extend my exercise routine and eating habit, cheers
i will keep you all posted on my progress

You could build a suitable Faraday Shield that will give you protection from the 5G radiation closest to you...Firstly you would need to discover what frequency it is operating on...I don't know if your part of the USA already has any operational 5G, or if you are still waiting to get it..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You could build a suitable Faraday Shield that will give you protection from the 5G radiation closest to you...Firstly you would need to discover what frequency it is operating on...I don't know if your part of the USA already has any operational 5G, or if you are still waiting to get it..
all i can say that for now, i have not much to worry as not too many people have switch there phone to a 5g capable i know mine is , this is why i dont use the internet on it, locally, there is really not too many people who use it, i have check the change of frequency , cheers

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Okay the supercharge magnet doesnt do much to improve, ive been using it for awhile now and i plan to remove it from the device i will add the magnet to my huge collection of possible parts to use in a future project,
i dont know for you , but i am frankly tired of all this shit thats going on in the world,
now more than ever i wish i could have access to a time travel machine that would be easy to use and get the fuck out of here and go back , when things were simpler
Sincerely tired and depress

Parazite1986

Okay the supercharge magnet doesnt do much to improve, ive been using it for awhile now and i plan to remove it from the device i will add the magnet to my huge collection of possible parts to use in a future project,
i dont know for you , but i am frankly tired of all this shit thats going on in the world,
now more than ever i wish i could have access to a time travel machine that would be easy to use and get the fuck out of here and go back , when things were simpler
Sincerely tired and depress

I wish I would travel back to 2019. But right now I am doing the series on YouTube as well as scheduling getting a book from the store. Plus I am stuck in the house except for walking outside.
I agree this is getting boring.

dimension-1hacker

I wish I would travel back to 2019. But right now I am doing the series on YouTube as well as scheduling getting a book from the store. Plus I am stuck in the house except for walking outside.
I agree this is getting boring.
its only boring if you you don't think of fun things to do. just go out side and have fun, eat healthy foods and exersise and you will not be negatively effected by the corona virus, don't let your fears rule you and do some research, don't cause yourself to be bored