The God's device version 2.0

TimeFlipper

Do you have any notion in what radionic device do, the RM unit has been created by an old member ten years ago, i made multipe unit, a lot of old people bought them to heal there illments, and it work, as for this one, one of my wish i ask for improvise money i need bad, and what my wife show me yesterday , she show me a set beanie baby, and a lot of them are worth over 55 000$ even one of them is a special edition princess diana over 600 000$ so id say it does work in some way , the first wish i made was that my best need money to pay off for a new truck, the day after one of his auntie wire 5000$ , she say she sold her car and he need the money more than everyone else in his family, do you say coincidence , or it actually work, so more test to come , i am using it for now to get energize to do exercise to lose some weight, so far so good, 4 lbs off , so i will keep you up to date

No disrespect Francois, but ANYBODY can make up claims about what a so called Reality Manipulator can do :fp:..

dimension-1hacker

Good morning everyone,
So i manage to sell my last god's device and the customer said it yield some positive result and it did for me as well, what i wish for happen, now it time to redo this device in a more powerful configuration , the last one had two magnet with transfo winding opposing of each others, this one i want to make a circle of magnet so it will go straigt over your wrist, so im here today to ask your opinion wich way i should wind the magnet,

Should they be shoulder to shoulder north heading in one direction and south opposite or
head to toe beside each others,

give me your opinion and here is the plan as well if you want to make your own
cheers

its the same design as the RM , except instead of the coil you put the magnet there
You know you can time travel by changing your visual perception of where you are right, thats the part of th eequation you did not factor in. raising your vibration could change which universe you are in or and time period, but that might only be giving you the potential to reach those places. everything needs a cause and cant cause itself, consciousness the system understanding itself is the only thing that does therefore determines everything perhaps.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You know you can time travel by changing your visual perception of where you are right, thats the part of th eequation you did not factor in. raising your vibration could change which universe you are in or and time period, but that might only be giving you the potential to reach those places. everything needs a cause and cant cause itself, consciousness the system understanding itself is the only thing that does therefore determines everything perhaps.

I have yet to recup myself as i use to be , ( very spiritual ) these days technology has made me very similar to the rest of the zombies, i have added the Quartz Crystal to my god's devices and i will give it more try , for the moment i am drain from the amount of zombies who use now 5g towers near by my cardboard aluminium shield arent doing much to lower the signal, and radiation,
more trial are on there way , i will report on this soon, cheers

NIXIE

No argument with , proper scientific test are required, here it is , and thats what i did timeflipper, i put them on the same direction, when i put my arm thru it i can feel the energy flowing, for now what ever it does it surely charge you up
So more test are on there way , cheers
View attachment 9324

what are those little white connectors called? the ones that resemble the legos haha

TimeFlipper

Have you ever time-travelled by changing your own visual perception of where you are?..
Did you also manage to "raise your own vibrational rate?"..

DoctorZ

Have you ever time-travelled by changing your own visual perception of where you are?..
Did you also manage to "raise your own vibrational rate?"..
i am working on this, seriously, i need to recup myself as i use to be,
i know it would be easier to alter reality around you are you exist anywhere in time ( from your birth to your death) and you could effectively time travel via your mind,

DoctorZ

what are those little white connectors called? the ones that resemble the legos haha
your regular terminal connector recepticle when you do experiment , no weld needed just twist your wire and srew them in