The God's device version 2.0

dimension-1hacker

i am working on this, seriously, i need to recup myself as i use to be,
i know it would be easier to alter reality around you are you exist anywhere in time ( from your birth to your death) and you could effectively time travel via your mind,
what do you mean by "how you used to be"?

TimeFlipper

i am working on this, seriously, i need to recup myself as i use to be,
i know it would be easier to alter reality around you are you exist anywhere in time ( from your birth to your death) and you could effectively time travel via your mind,

Francois you answered the question that I put to @dimension-1hacker
I dont have a problem with you answering my question to dimension-hacker, although I do find it a bit strange for you to do it, was it a mistake?

dimension-1hacker

Have you ever time-travelled by changing your own visual perception of where you are?..
Did you also manage to "raise your own vibrational rate?"..
I have as you put it raised my own vibrations through intense exersize and mental training but not the visual perception part yet.

dimension-1hacker

I have yet to recup myself as i use to be , ( very spiritual ) these days technology has made me very similar to the rest of the zombies, i have added the Quartz Crystal to my god's devices and i will give it more try , for the moment i am drain from the amount of zombies who use now 5g towers near by my cardboard aluminium shield arent doing much to lower the signal, and radiation,
more trial are on there way , i will report on this soon, cheers
not radiation, other factors like lack of exersize, eating many healthy foods, and mental training. Don't blame it on radiation only, may be that you notice you are effected by that but only you are effected because of the lack of all of the above.

TimeFlipper

I have as you put it raised my own vibrations through intense exersize and mental training but not the visual perception part yet.

Ok, but please let me know when you have achieved the visual perception part, because then according to yourself, you will be capable of time-travelling, and therefore we can question you on where you have time-travelled to, cant we? :cool:..

TimeFlipper

I have yet to recup myself as i use to be , ( very spiritual ) these days technology has made me very similar to the rest of the zombies, i have added the Quartz Crystal to my god's devices and i will give it more try , for the moment i am drain from the amount of zombies who use now 5g towers near by my cardboard aluminium shield arent doing much to lower the signal, and radiation,
more trial are on there way , i will report on this soon, cheers

Francois, can you tell us please how you made your Cardboard Aluminium Shielding for protection from the 5G radiation?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i just use a card board rectangle to the shape of the window, ( in two pieces so i can still open the window) and glued on both side alumium foil with spray glue, with the phone apps, on the outside the field is a 60 and inside 45 so it does something but the big plus side, is, summer heat, its reflect summer heat from penetrating your room, cheers

as for the gods device right now, i am trying different configuration of magnet field to see wich on work better, the big one does not seem to do much compare to the twin design in the second version

i will keep you up to date

Attachments

• Isolation.jpg
    Isolation.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3

DoctorZ

not radiation, other factors like lack of exersize, eating many healthy foods, and mental training. Don't blame it on radiation only, may be that you notice you are effected by that but only you are effected because of the lack of all of the above.
i eat healthy everyday and take a walk twice a day and exercise twice daily, its not a health issue but the signal 5g affect people minds, not the body just yet because we are not vaccinated yet imo

dimension-1hacker

i eat healthy everyday and take a walk twice a day and exercise twice daily, its not a health issue but the signal 5g affect people minds, not the body just yet because we are not vaccinated yet imo
perhaps, but walking is not enough, need to do cardio for example jogging for ten minutes or above past your prior limits and do hiit workouts as well as stretch all. Eating a few fruits and vegetables is not enough you may be effected only because you are not doing many things to prevent yourself from being effective, for example if one at many healthy foods including fermented foods every day one would not need a vaccination, which only solve one thing correct, but doing all of that solves most.

DoctorZ

perhaps, but walking is not enough, need to do cardio for example jogging for ten minutes or above past your prior limits and do hiit workouts as well as stretch all. Eating a few fruits and vegetables is not enough you may be effected only because you are not doing many things to prevent yourself from being effective, for example if one at many healthy foods including fermented foods every day one would not need a vaccination, which only solve one thing correct, but doing all of that solves most.
I agree, with good health come good mental health, and this is one part i still need to work on, further test need to be done on the device and i need to extend my exercise routine and eating habit, cheers
i will keep you all posted on my progress