the greystone eincident

TimeFlipper

The only info Uncle TimeFlipper discovered was that Greystone was supposed to be a CIA operation that conducted covert action in the Middle East after the September 11 attacks...I also checked out the Berghaus Symposium, which turned out to be a club set up in 2013 that meets every year where mountaineering and climbing people gather together...Berghaus is a UK brand name for outdoor clothing..

There is a possibility that the facility shown in the video was the area where scientists worked to produce equipment for the Top Secret Black Ops, "Atlanticus NOT Revisited" which was a branch of "Project Rainbow", that electronically reduced the effects of the massive time-wave returning from hyperspace, originally generated from the Philadelphia Experiment, that would cause immense damage on Earth.

steven chiverton

thank you uncle time flipper it looks like this ones carefully covered up it may be a long time before someone speaks about it if they have any knowledge on it

TimeFlipper

thank you uncle time flipper it looks like this ones carefully covered up it may be a long time before someone speaks about it if they have any knowledge on it

The only thing concerning me is that in the video the facility was supposed to have been abandoned in 1965, whereby from my own knowledge is that "Atlanticus NOT Revisited", happened in 1966.