Debate The HERCOLUBUS: The Begining or end?

tcoats64

Anybody know anything about this Planet so big that it can take the Earth out in one swipe, is this true?
or is it silly redric told by so called prophets? or is it real that this could happen to our and other planets?
Let the Debate begin!

Samstwitch

Hi tcoats, Could you post some links about this event that you're referring to about Hercolubus?

tcoats64

I have this book by V.M Rabolu titled Hercolubus or Red planet and he talks about the Hercolubus being 5 or 6 times larger than Jupiter. and say's that it is a giant mass which cannot be stopped or deflected and says that it could be the beginning of the end for Planet earth. and it's on it's journey making it's way towards earth.he also says that it is inhabited like earth which has a Humanity as perverse as ours , also has weapons, which can retaliate and wipe us out in an instant, and I believe he is also making reference to the world trade center, but here are his words "What is going to happen in a short time is the destruction of the famous "Tower of Babel" that they have built. they have already finished it and the negative consequences are now coming for the whole Humanity.

tcoats64

I have this book by V.M Rabolu titled Hercolubus or Red planet and he talks about the Hercolubus being 5 or 6 times larger than Jupiter. and say's that it is a giant mass which cannot be stopped or deflected and says that it could be the beginning of the end for Planet earth. and it's on it's journey making it's way towards earth.he also says that it is inhabited like earth which has a Humanity as perverse as ours , also has weapons, which can retaliate and wipe us out in an instant, and I believe he is also making reference to the world trade center, but here are his words "What is going to happen in a short time is the destruction of the famous "Tower of Babel" that they have built. they have already finished it and the negative consequences are now coming for the whole Humanity.
I think I am going to do some digging on the net about this cause I have heard of A planet like this but I thought that was a yellow dwarf Ill look it up and get back to you all but any extra findings would be great.

tcoats64

I did a little more digging and found out some more info Hrecolubus is also known as Planet X, or even Nibiru, I have two Links that can go whith the proof 1. is http://www.saintbirgitta.com 2. You tube and look up any of those three names of the Planet it self.
It is a great big planet that is three times larger than Pluto, and is on a direct path into our solar system and it is supposedly gonna cut through our gravity belt and either do one of two things 1. would be the horror of our planets including Earth that it slams into us and bye bye . or 2. it just cuts through our solar system without even touching any of our planets but it will mess with the gravity that keeps the planets align in their orbits around the sun.

TnWatchdog

IMO, brace yourself for an interesting debate...lol...PX talk will get you information on Venus, Mercury, Sundogs, lens flares, camera ghosts, and other interesting topics. Anyway, I wonder what the ancient civilizations were trying to tell us. People thought there was nothing at the edge of the horizon just like there is nothing in outer space to be concerned about. Are the people right or wrong? Only time will tell. Anyway watch the show 'The Event', which was cancelled by NBC after one season. I watched it on the Internet and found it interesting, tying aliens and PX. This was an interesting comment left by someone on a youtube promo video about 'The Event'.

When this show was on the air I left a message on the official Event Youtube channel stating that this show will not be aired after the first season. I said that this show was meant to educate people about a possible truth that isn't being shared with humankind and is not meant to be a long running series. Interestingly enough an executive from the show messaged me back saying "I was on to something".

Lord-Reika

Pattie brassard talks about a brown dwarf star that's is in our inner solar system with a planet that is 4 times the size of Jupiter in her radio interviews. that the three days of darkness starts September 26th.

If you heard of the kolbrim bible it talks about the "destroyer" as it was called by the ancients it also gives a better story of the story of Exodus. It even describes events that the ancients say here is an except from it

THE DESTROYER - PART 3
FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA
The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright
and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool
from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a
loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.
Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun
whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused
death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues,
hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.
The Earth was troubled and shook, the hills and mountains moved and rocked. The dark smoke-filled Heavens
bowed over Earth and a great howl came to the ears of men, borne to them upon the wings of the wind. It was
the cry of the Dark Lord, the Master of Dread. Thick clouds of fiery smoke passed before him and there was an
awful hail of hot stones and coals of fire. The Doomshape thundered sharply in the Heavens and shot out bright
lightings. The channels of water were turned back unto themselves when the land tilted, and great trees were
tossed about and snapped like twigs. Then a voice like ten thousand trumpets was heard over the wilderness, and
before its burning breath the flames parted. The whole of the land moved and mountains melted. The sky itself
roared like ten thousand lions in agony, and bright arrows of blood sped back and forth across its face. Earth
swelled up like bread upon the hearth.
This was the aspect of the Doomshape called the Destroyer, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden
times. It is thus described in the old records, few of which remain. It is said that when it appears in the Heavens
above, Earth splits open from the heat, like a nut roasted before the fire. Then flames shoot up through the
surface and leap about like fiery fiends upon black blood. The moisture inside the land is all dried up, the
pastures and cultivated places are consumed in flames and they and all trees become white ashes. The
Doomshape is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring in its train. It covers about a fifth
part of the sky and sends writhing snakelike fingers down to Earth. Before it the sky appears frightened, and it
breaks up and scatters away. Midday is no brighter than night. It spawns a host of terrible things. These are
things said of the Destroyer in the old records, read them with a solemn heart, knowing that the Doomshape has
its appointed time and will return. It would be foolish to let them go unheeded. Now men say, “Such things are
not destined for our days”. May the Great God above grant that this be so. But come, the day surely will, and in
accordance with his nature man will be unprepared.

tcoats64

Pattie brassard talks about a brown dwarf star that's is in our inner solar system with a planet that is 4 times the size of Jupiter in her radio interviews. that the three days of darkness starts September 26th.

If you heard of the kolbrim bible it talks about the "destroyer" as it was called by the ancients it also gives a better story of the story of Exodus. It even describes events that the ancients say here is an except from it

THE DESTROYER - PART 3
FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA
The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright
and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool
from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a
loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.
Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun
whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused
death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues,
hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.
The Earth was troubled and shook, the hills and mountains moved and rocked. The dark smoke-filled Heavens
bowed over Earth and a great howl came to the ears of men, borne to them upon the wings of the wind. It was
the cry of the Dark Lord, the Master of Dread. Thick clouds of fiery smoke passed before him and there was an
awful hail of hot stones and coals of fire. The Doomshape thundered sharply in the Heavens and shot out bright
lightings. The channels of water were turned back unto themselves when the land tilted, and great trees were
tossed about and snapped like twigs. Then a voice like ten thousand trumpets was heard over the wilderness, and
before its burning breath the flames parted. The whole of the land moved and mountains melted. The sky itself
roared like ten thousand lions in agony, and bright arrows of blood sped back and forth across its face. Earth
swelled up like bread upon the hearth.
This was the aspect of the Doomshape called the Destroyer, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden
times. It is thus described in the old records, few of which remain. It is said that when it appears in the Heavens
above, Earth splits open from the heat, like a nut roasted before the fire. Then flames shoot up through the
surface and leap about like fiery fiends upon black blood. The moisture inside the land is all dried up, the
pastures and cultivated places are consumed in flames and they and all trees become white ashes. The
Doomshape is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring in its train. It covers about a fifth
part of the sky and sends writhing snakelike fingers down to Earth. Before it the sky appears frightened, and it
breaks up and scatters away. Midday is no brighter than night. It spawns a host of terrible things. These are
things said of the Destroyer in the old records, read them with a solemn heart, knowing that the Doomshape has
its appointed time and will return. It would be foolish to let them go unheeded. Now men say, “Such things are
not destined for our days”. May the Great God above grant that this be so. But come, the day surely will, and in
accordance with his nature man will be unprepared.
is this Niburu, The red planet, Nemesis, Hercolubus, and the talk that is going around that It is Now That these things with Our Planet Earth that are going on? and from what I am understanding is it's within weeks of getting here, I do gotta admit that some of the research I have been doing some of the pictures Look Like a big blood red planet with big thick heavy Horn's! the truth is I thought I spooked my self over ghost and Demons , well I'm Scared for life itself, and Nobody is really talking about it. why? you know they say to get your stuff in order, why when there isn't going to be any stuff TOO get in order!