Debate The HERCOLUBUS: The Begining or end?

tcoats64

two things I wanna bring up: 1.The Symbol of the eye in the triangle on our money today has a eye in it and then there's no 2: The Illuminati has the same symbols in their Language or symbol them selves. so which leads me to believe the Government has Illuminati in it and so if this planet X is what it is then the whole thing was an exploitation of the people! bee The People Who Putamese Guys in Their offices ,What happened to the People ??? That Mnster I Big if It does hit us well wouldn't they parish too?
That is why all the underground bunkers are in place. Also the seed storage in Norway. Something is up and they are preparing for it. Oh yeh, 'they' doesn't include you and me. We are invited to the doomsday BBQ...byob.
figures! but Iam wondering I live in Oklahoma and I haven't seen Nirubu yet and was wondering if I
I

tcoats64

sorry I'm on a tablet, But like I said I was wondering why I haven't seen it yet, they had some pictures taken of it in texas , but I keep looking!
also have been on google sky and seen something but not sure if that was it if it was then we are in some deep doo doo! But if anybody can get me
aproxematily close longitude latitude on google sky so I can be sure this would be greatful?

tcoats64

the governments keep misdirecting and distracting us, U.S. embassy's closed all world leaders seem to go on "vacation" at the same time. a lot of events don't add up. Like comet ison looking like a spacecraft or a winged disk When people realize that we have been controlled by ET's for and the government worked with them. people are going to want blood so they don't tell us anything in hopes we all die. once this happens and if other country's don't get hit we will be invaded because we are in a weakened state. world war 3 will be on American soil. I already heard rumors of Obama telling china that the can invade the united states when the dollar falls, at the economy the way its at now could be as early as nvxt year or sooner.
yea w sa q@-h, 42h I already some states are already getting their law infocement ready for new world order statice wich is wrong onthe other side other states are going imx@n the
other direction

tcoats64

the governments keep misdirecting and distracting us, U.S. embassy's closed all world leaders seem to go on "vacation" at the same time. a lot of events don't add up. Like comet ison looking like a spacecraft or a winged disk When people realize that we have been controlled by ET's for and the government worked with them. people are going to want blood so they don't tell us anything in hopes we all die. once this happens and if other country's don't get hit we will be invaded because we are in a weakened state. world war 3 will be on American soil. I already heard rumors of Obama telling china that the can invade the united states when the dollar falls, at the economy the way its at now could be as early as nvxt year or sooner.
yea w sa q@-h, 42h I already some states are already getting their law infocement ready for new world order statice wich is wrong onthe other side other states are going imx@n the
other direction
sorry about the mess of the last message I was on my tablet and it went crazy . Anyway There are Government on the state level that are not going to give in on the feds stuff and I am with them on that!