Debate The HERCOLUBUS: The Begining or end?

tcoats64

as the ancient texts says "But come, the day surely will, and in accordance with his nature man will be unprepared."
Even If we had Time to prepare how could we when there isn't going to be Much Of a Planet left? and the Government Has known all these years among cover up's over cover up's Lies upon lies!

Lord-Reika

you should really listen to pattie brassards interviews you will be shocked at all of this she has it down pretty good however she was wrong on the earthquake in Seattle, there was a recent 7.0 quake in Alaska around the time she was predicting the quake. but she even states it can be hit or miss with some of her predictions. but most of her stuff is based on hard facts.

tcoats64

I listef to her an cause I feel it to my cote just to know that we are here today but
we may not tomarrow !

Lord-Reika

hmmmmm an object that resembles what was out side the Vatican.... kinda looks like an eyeball... got so big for following year it covered the entire lens of the telescope... telling me nasa did not see this on their telescope when you could clearly see the date from 2008.

tcoats64

two things I wanna bring up: 1.The Symbol of the eye in the triangle on our money today has a eye in it and then there's no 2: The Illuminati has the same symbols in their Language or symbol them selves. so which leads me to believe the Government has Illuminati in it and so if this planet X is what it is then the whole thing was an exploitation of the people! being said ; WHY are We The People Who Put These Guys in Their offices ,What happened to the People ??? That Monster Is Big if It does hit us well wouldn't they parish too?

TnWatchdog

two things I wanna bring up: 1.The Symbol of the eye in the triangle on our money today has a eye in it and then there's no 2: The Illuminati has the same symbols in their Language or symbol them selves. so which leads me to believe the Government has Illuminati in it and so if this planet X is what it is then the whole thing was an exploitation of the people! being said ; WHY are We The People Who Put These Guys in Their offices ,What happened to the People ??? That Monster Is Big if It does hit us well wouldn't they parish too?
That is why all the underground bunkers are in place. Also the seed storage in Norway. Something is up and they are preparing for it. Oh yeh, 'they' doesn't include you and me. We are invited to the doomsday BBQ...byob.

BlastTyrant

Some thing as large as that would be visible to the naked eye don't ya think? Even something anyone with a decent telescope could see.
It was suppose to pass august 13 right? Well i am not the best on my days but i am pretty sure we dodged that awhile ago, and sept 26th is only a stone throw away.

I find the Nibiru to be a decent story with some interesting facts and assumptions but nothing more, kinda like the moon is a hologram theorys.

Lord-Reika

the governments keep misdirecting and distracting us, U.S. embassy's closed all world leaders seem to go on "vacation" at the same time. a lot of events don't add up. Like comet ison looking like a spacecraft or a winged disk When people realize that we have been controlled by ET's for and the government worked with them. people are going to want blood so they don't tell us anything in hopes we all die. once this happens and if other country's don't get hit we will be invaded because we are in a weakened state. world war 3 will be on American soil. I already heard rumors of Obama telling china that the can invade the united states when the dollar falls, at the economy the way its at now could be as early as next year or sooner.