The Hyperdimensional Resonator..HDR..

TimeFlipper

Over the past 12 months we have been receiving a large amount of new members onto Paranormalis which is great, and i have been getting private messages about the HDR...I always explain the dangers of putting any coils around ones head which could easily fry the brain and i will continue to do so...

The adverts for the HDR try to tell us that it was "developed" from the Philadelphia Experiment, which was a navy destroyer in 1943 that allegedly went forward in time and returned by virtue of a highly advanced electronics system...

In my personal opinion, the HDR could never ever replicate that Experiment with a box that contains about a dozen components inside it...As per usual its "your" money that those companies want from you!..
Someone told us that a picture is worth a 1000 words, so im leaving this video clip and letting you decide for yourself about the HDR..

Mayhem

Zenith
I have done a lot of research on this, A lot back to the inception of the device.

He would not sell me one. Mr Gibbs.

I tried, i wont go into it but he has a sixth sense.

Be very careful thats all i will say if you get you hands on one of these.

Its not time travel.

Pix3l_P0w3r

It sounds like Count Dracula is trying to convince you time travel exists through a sesame street style educational video. I like his choice of background. This would be entertaining if you were blitzed off your ass.

TimeFlipper

It sounds like Count Dracula is trying to convince you time travel exists through a sesame street style educational video. I like his choice of background. This would be entertaining if you were blitzed off your ass.

Im really pleased that you enjoyed the video, and if the only thing you learned from it is to keep so called "time-coils" containing a mains voltage OFF your head, then i feel i have probably saved someones life or prevented some major brain damage occurring :eek: :D..

Pix3l_P0w3r

I have done a lot of research on this, A lot back to the inception of the device.

Its not time travel.

You're too "curious" and not presenting enough blind faith to convince him that he can get away with your money because you may be stupid enough to use the device and kill yourself. I'm sure if he wasn't careful, he'd be dead or in jail. Maybe he is? Who knows. I can only hope this fraud is in prison getting his ass "time dilated".

Himalayan Hermit

Its not time travel.

You're too "curious" and not presenting enough blind faith to convince him that he can get away with your money because you may be stupid enough to use the device and kill yourself. I'm sure if he wasn't careful, he'd be dead or in jail. Maybe he is? Who knows. I can only hope this fraud is in prison getting his ass "time dilated".
I'm sorry to say that this thread offers no information but just pure biased personal opinions which are *extremist* to say the least. I'm flagging this to @Num7 so we keep a tab on our language and we don't need to be nasty.

I am neither a believer nor a disbeliever in HDR, and I think everyone has a right to find out the truth for themselves. A video or a personal opinion will never credit or discredit anyone. There are many folks on this side who know a lot about HDR (I don't know much), but again the language is in poor taste and it's like bashing someone in a chat room :D

For the record, I have spoken to Gibbs many times, I have used an HDR, I know he sounds crazy at times.
But time travel? I doubt..

Harte

Actually, the thread contains valuable information in the video. The absence of any "resonance," for example.
The fact that the device is nothing but a simple R-L circuit, for another example.

Of course, if you know nothing about circuits and have no understanding of the term resonance, you might think there is no information being offered.

Harte

Pix3l_P0w3r

@Himalayan Hermit you've mentioned language and nasty attitudes, yet I see no reference to any of that in this thread, except perhaps your comment. I watched @TimeFlipper's video and I liked it. It's very informative despite the biased opinions being projected. If words can hurt you, I fear what sticks and stones might do.

Unless it's against the forum rules, I see no problem. Can you point out which rules this thread is in direct violation of?