The illusive Nature of Time

Logical Mind

How old are you?

Yet the question could easily be: how many turns around the sun are you? approaching the issue of age impersonally is a better way avoiding facing the lie of age and so partial freedom from the lie of time. This clever idea of playing with words to in part defeat the illusion of time is used in Telos, and the Inner earth.

Time is a human phenomena keeping us dependent on an illusion which is harming us in many ways including the lie of age, decay and death. Take for instance other societies, like some civilizations in the Hollow Earth, in Telos inside Mount Shasta, and some parts of the Inner Earth people live for thousands of years, some even reaching thirty thousand turns around the sun yet most choose, not forced, to leave their bodies just to experience something different.

Time is actually a lie based on the earth turn on its axis on one instance and turning around the sun 365 times to make a year, so this society to function is forced to depend on calendars, clocks and watches to be on time and at the right place and time for appointments, work, dates and so forth. I once telepathically asked Adama of Telos to teach me to travel in time. He said "How could you travel in something that does not exist." I did not say anything but my answer to him should have been: the truth is that most everything seems to be illusive, for instance we ride on cars and airplanes to move from one place to another even though space does not actually exist.

The story of Al Bielek.

"According to Al Bielek, not only did he travel to the future, he managed to come back and tell the story of everything he had encountered."

Apparently everything happen simultaneously and that is why it is possible to, if you know how to get there and come back safe and sound, for instance Andrew Basiago claims he traveled to the day of the Gettysburg Address given by Lincoln in November of 1863; or the story of Al Bielek who travelled among other times to the year 2749 and after two years was forced by authorities there to come back to his present time.

The following is quoted from an article about Al Bielek:

http://www.ancient-code.com

"Interestingly, in the 1980’s when the time control programs were operational, Al participated in some of the time travel experiments. Both he and Duncan traveled to Mars on several occasions. He now remembers several other trips he took with teams to a research station in 100,000 BC, to other planets to get canisters filled with Light and Dark Energy, and to the year 6037.

Many people remain skeptical about Al’s statements and the entire secrecy behind the Montauk Project believes firmly sustain that it is only a matter of time before classified documents become available to the general public proving the existence of the so-called Montauk Project and the controversial Philadelphia Experiment."

I read for the first time the book The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time around 1995 and was taken aback by what was revealed in that unusual publication, if you have a chance, read it.

Peace profound

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

How old are you?

Yet the question could easily be: how many turns around the sun are you? approaching the issue of age impersonally is a better way avoid facing the lie of age and so partial freedom from the lie of time. This clever idea of playing with words to in part defeat the illusion of time is used in Telos, and the Inner earth.

Time is a human phenomena keeping us dependent on an illusion which is harming us in many ways including the lie of age, decay and death. Take for instance other societies, like some civilizations in the Hollow Earth, in Telos inside Mount Shasta, and some parts of the Inner Earth people live for thousands of years, some even reaching thirty thousand turns around the sun yet most choose, not forced, to leave their bodies just to experience something different.

Time is actually a lie based on the earth turn on its axis on one instance and turning around the sun 365 times to make a year, so this society to function is forced to depend on calendars, clocks and watches to be on time and at the right place and time for appointments, work, dates and so forth. I once telepathically asked Adama of Telos to teach me to travel in time. He said "How could you travel in something that does not exist." I did not say anything but my answer to him should have been: the truth is that most everything seems to be illusive, for instance we ride on cars and airplanes to move from one place to another even though space does not actually exist.

The story of Al Bielek.

"According to Al Bielek, not only did he travel to the future, he managed to come back and tell the story of everything he had encountered."

Apparently everything happen simultaneously and that is why it is possible to, if you know how to get there and come back safe and sound, for instance Andrew Basiago claims he traveled to the day of the Gettysburg Address given by Lincoln in November of 1863; or the story of Al Bielek who travelled among other times to the year 2749 and after two years was forced by authorities there to come back to his present time.

The following is quoted from an article about Al Bielek from ancient-code.com/timetraveler

"Interestingly, in the 1980’s when the time control programs were operational, Al participated in some of the time travel experiments. Both he and Duncan traveled to Mars on several occasions. He now remembers several other trips he took with teams to a research station in 100,000 BC, other planets to get canisters filled with Light and Dark Energy, and to the year 6037.

Many people remain skeptical about Al’s statements and the entire secrecy behind the Montauk Project believes firmly sustain that it is only a matter of time before classified documents become available to the general public proving the existence of the so-called Montauk Project and the controversial Philadelphia Experiment."

I read for the first time the book The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time around 1995 and was taken aback by what was revealed in that unusual publication, if you have a chance, read it.

Peace profound
where is the proof, prove logically that everything exists simultaniously, I can but can you? How did the person time travel, what happens tomorrow that is important, prove that telapaths in this timeline exist. If you can it would be recognisable that I become subjectively important. You could be a troll, but don't care, there is a chance what you described is correct. This site is full of people claiming to of met time travelers or and time traveled without proving it, how is this claim any different? everything needs a cause but cannot cause itself, consciousness is the only thing that does that therefore consciousness may determine it all. Visualize through your eyes a place you were before during a specific time and that it is the equivelent image of when you were "seeing" it before, that is one way I think could time travel.
also after I clicked the link the website in which the article was posted before now was not listed as being there.

Last edited:

Harte

where is the proof, prove logically that everything exists simultaniously, I can but can you? How did the person time travel, what happens tomorrow that is important, prove that telapaths in this timeline exist. If you can it would be recognisable that I become subjectively important. You could be a troll, but don't care, there is a chance what you described is correct. This site is full of people claiming to of met time travelers or and time traveled without proving it, how is this claim any different? everything needs a cause but cannot cause itself, consciousness is the only thing that does that therefore consciousness may determine it all. Visualize through your eyes a place you were before during a specific time and that it is the equivelent image of when you were "seeing" it before, that is one way I think could time travel.
also after I clicked the link the website in which the article was posted before now was not listed as being there.
There's not only no proof, there's not even any evidence. None. Just some fumbling con man trying to make a buck.
There is nobody living in the nonexistent "inner Earth," there's nothing under Mount Shasta, and not a single iota of evidence for time travel ever having occurred, except by means of acceleration.
Describing time as an illusion that "doesn't exist" is just evidence of a poster that has given up on learning anything because learning's too damn hard. He prefers to make up his own facts instead, because that's much easier.

Obviously, time exists. It's pure ignorance to state otherwise.

Harte

HDRKID

Sometimes I wonder what exactly um TIME is. Finite creatures we are. Understanding the infinite is not easy.

NaturalPhilosopher

Sometimes I wonder what exactly um TIME is. Finite creatures we are. Understanding the infinite is not easy.

View attachment 9347View attachment 9347
It's movement
Comparable movement(clock hands movement in relation to sun moving, etc)
Name one thing that doesn't have movement?

Movement is a vector. Vectors are only 3 things. 1)magnitude, 2)direction 3)duration
Soooo what is causing a blackhole to stop objects? Is there a hidden movement of matter that we can't see?

Is time hidden movement of matter?
can it change direction?
hehe

now time for a random meme!

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's movement
Comparable movement(clock hands movement in relation to sun moving, etc)
Name one thing that doesn't have movement?

Movement is a vector. Vectors are only 3 things. 1)magnitude, 2)direction 3)duration
Soooo what is causing a blackhole to stop objects? Is there a hidden movement of matter that we can't see?

Is time hidden movement of matter?
can it change direction?
hehe

now time for a random meme!
View attachment 9348

If time stops inside a black hole, no motion can exist. Without time even gravitational acceleration cannot exist. The black hole stopped moving in time with the rest of the universe the instant it came into existence. Thus no black hole can continue to exist within the universe. So black holes do not exist in our universe. QED

dimension-1hacker

If time stops inside a black hole, no motion can exist. Without time even gravitational acceleration cannot exist. The black hole stopped moving in time with the rest of the universe the instant it came into existence. Thus no black hole can continue to exist within the universe. So black holes do not exist in our universe. QED
a black hole exists within space

SinisterThinking

But it certainly doesn't flow faster than space. Therefore the perception of a moving black hole is so great that I challenge anyone to find a reputable astronomer that will deny their existence, placement, or movement.

Also, we need to consider that a black hole has mass. Therefore, it magically fits into Einstein (nice to meet you, btw) relativity theory.

Therefore(#2), Since T=D/V ,we must accept that time does not stop(formula), it exists in space(has mass), and contains a blinding amount of energy(e=mc^2). Sounds kinda plausible.