The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

Re: The Implosion Is Accelerating, Prepare While You Can

KC: that's a good idea I think.

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."
John Titor

Is it coming ? :(

Num7

my intention is to stay in titor topics, yet this is titor related, in there i discuss how i was challenged to expose global warming and i did so in a thread i had made titled... "The Movement is Accelerating" where i broke out of my shell, and began to show people who i really am, oh and i made that thread in 2008!!!

Rosco..Jones

Do a torrent search for POtHS Survival Series. This a great collection of docs & videos covering all aspects of survival of the grid.

deanw

Do a torrent search for POtHS Survival Series. This a great collection of docs & videos covering all aspects of survival of the grid.

Actually if your serching for "2012 survival guide" you will find many interesting sites.I find it really amazing that some people,live with the knowledge that we're going down on 2012,and they are everyday people with jobs and families(doctors,factory directors,etc)

taykair

Me: Hey, world. How ya doin'?

Earth: Still spinnin', Taykair. Still spinnin'. You?

Me: Oh, fine, fine. Heard you were ending soon.

Earth: Ending? Oh, Geez. Who's been spreading that bullshit around again?

Me: Oh, well. You know. Different folks...

Earth: Yeah, there's always somebody who just KNOWS that I'm on my last legs. Same old shit, year after year, century after century. "The world's gonna end! The world's gonna end!" They just don't give me enough credit. You know what I'm sayin'?

Me: Yeah. I suppose.

Earth: Hell of it is... the ones that scream the loudest about it... they're not holed up in some bunker somewhere waiting for me to drop dead. Oh, no! They're livin' their lives just like everybody else. Takin' their kids to school, gettin' their buy-one-get-one-free crap at Walmart, sharin' their selfies on Facebook. Think about it. If they were really so goddam sure about me coming to an end, would they really bother makin' that doctor's appointment for next Tuesday?

Me: No. I guess not.

Earth: You're damn right not. Like I always say: The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Me: Mark Twain.

Earth: Huh?

Me: I think that's a quote from Mark Twain.

Earth: So? Just who the hell do you think he got it from?

Me: Right. Anyway. Why do you suppose they say things like that?

Earth: What? That I'm coming to an end?

Me: Yeah.

Earth: Oh, hell. Who knows? Some of them really believe it... to a point... I guess. Especially some of the religious ones. Between you and me, I think they're hopin' for it. They want so bad to flip the bird to those atheists as they go flyin' up to meet Jesus or whatever.

Me: Uh huh.

Earth: Of course, those doomsayers who ain't religious are just as screwy, if you ask me. Global warming, my ass! Over the millennia, I've run hot and cold, and you little piss ants haven't had a damned thing to do with it. You know that.

Me: Umm. Okay.

Earth: But you know which ones of 'em piss me off the most? The ones who are makin' a buck off of it. I mean... makin' millions off peoples' fears! God, I wish I could get them all together on one of my islands somewhere and just tsunami the hell out of 'em! Bastards!

Me: Woah! Calm down, buddy. The ground is starting to shake.

Earth: Oh. Sorry about that, man. It's just that they really get to me, you know?

Me: Sure. Sure. I understand. Well, anyway, it's good to know that you'll be around for awhile.

Earth: Oh, sure. I ain't goin' nowhere. I like it here. But... uh... just in case something does happen...

Me: Huh? What? But you said...

Earth: Hey, no. Don't sweat it. I'm in tip-top shape. Never felt better. Even so, I can't be held responsible if some dumb-ass asteroid happens to hit me, or some virus wipes you guys out, or one of you idiots gets the idea that nukin' each other would be a great way to spend an afternoon, now can I?

Me: No. I suppose not.

Earth: All I'm sayin' is... don't put all your eggs in my basket, that's all. You guys need to get out more. Maybe a few of you could go and live with my brother-in-law. He's got plenty of room.

Me: Your brother-in-law?

Earth: Yeah. You know. Mars. Red-headed fella. Next one over.

Me: Oh. Right. Well. I'll think about that. Take care, Earth.

Earth: So long, buddy.