The importance of don't move

P. Jedi

We agree that we are mooving soo fast, maybe about 2.5 kilometer every second. People, you and I, we are mooving and someone have to discover how to use this fast. First of all this is a source of power free of charge and green energy that...
Well we too often forget that we are not stopped, we are moving, and soo fast. Secondly this could open the door to much more. How to get this energy? What we have to learn? I guess that it should be cool to not to move at all...or am I just dreaming

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You have been educated with fiction. We are inside the earth's gravitational field. All experimental observations show that all external motion is excluded by the gravitational field.

P. Jedi

You have been educated with fiction. We are inside the earth's gravitational field. All experimental observations show that all external motion is excluded by the gravitational field.
If you don't believe on it, well it is not of my business. You are not open minded as in the past. Ah ah just jocking: I feel you are trying to open a conversation but...I really said already everything I could about this topic...so about me I will probably be off of this remainder...bye bye