The Impossible Boat of Bouvet Island

Harte

Boats float.
Next "mystery" please.

Harte

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
A mystery that's baffled some of the greatest scientific minds..

Harte solves in seconds..

The rowing boat was surfed on 110m waves over 100m cliffs to rest in an inland lagoon.

Why don't we just ask Harte about Aliens, time travel and Jack the Ripper? Would save us all a whole lot of time ;)

TnWatchdog

Thanks for the post Snake...I like strange stories and videos...come to think of it my Ex was a bit strange, but that's another story.
Maybe it's the massive rouge wave or the island has raised due to earth shifting or volcanic action.

Harte

A mystery that's baffled some of the greatest scientific minds..

Harte solves in seconds..

The rowing boat was surfed on 110m waves over 100m cliffs to rest in an inland lagoon.

Why don't we just ask Harte about Aliens, time travel and Jack the Ripper? Would save us all a whole lot of time ;)

Sure, somewhere.
Nonexistent.
Dead guy.
Any more questions?

Harte
ETA: Scientific minds are always getting baffled around here.
Also, what is a "lagoon" Snake? It's not a lake, is it?
H.

Phil Cookson

Yeah I thought it was interesting, glad others did too :)
I find it wonderful that there are many such stories in our world, things that are where they shouldn't be. I also love how "The Establishment" simply ignores mysteries it can't poke with a stick and label. This example is a good one. Personally, I would like to know how sea-lions got up a hundred metre cliff and discovered an interest in boating, considering they can swim, and all.