The Incredible Hieronymus Machine

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Incredible Hieronymus Machine

Flying high over the peaceful, rolling hills and lush farmland of the Cumberland Valley near the Pennsylvania Dutch Country, the converted military reconnaissance aircraft's wing-mounted cameras faithfully recorded thousands of acres below where the precious crops were being attacked by countless hordes of hungry insects.

The men who'd chartered the plane developed the film and showed it to one of the local farmers. He outlined the blighted areas of his farm in ink, spreading patches of brownish-gray. A young technician from the Homeotronic Research Foundation in Newport, PA. Scissored out the sections the farmer hadindicated, and kept the negatives. Then he placed the selected cuts in the small well of a strange-looking black box with dials on the outside and some kind of electronic-looking circuitry inside. An electric cord on the box was plugged into an outdoor socket.

"Turn this large dial on the top all the way to the right," the technician instructed the farmer, "every morning from 8:30 to 11 for a week.

Several days passed before the farmer and the owners of thee black box device inspected the "treated" areas. They found that virtually every corn borer, Japanese beetle, and even the nematodes in the soil of the outlined areas were completely dead- exterminated in some strange manner by "something" - a non-electronic power or force from the box.

In central Florida a few months later, Dr. William J. Hale, then chief of Dow Chemical Company research, photographed a blighted citrus orchard. He painted the pictures of several rows of infected trees with a chemical that was deadly to the insects, in this case, the slender, threadlike nematodes, which in a warm climate are among the world's most destructive and ineradicable parasites. They bore into the soil to depths of 10 to 14 feet and are perfectly immune to the most deadly pesticides.

Dow's chief chemist placed the photograph into a device that looked almost identical to that used in Pennsylvania and instructed the citrus grower as follows: "Turn this big dial all the way to the right for two hours every morning." This particular machine seemed to be electronically powered, but there was no visible power source.

One week later, every second row-the areas Dr. Hale had painted with the chemical reagent in the photograph- was free of the parasitic infestation. Some invisible force from the “machine” in the soil that had been their haven and breeding ground had killed uncountable numbers of dead nematodes deep in the soil, unreachable by ordinary means.

The extermination of insects - at a distance and without pesticides- at the Municipal Works in Rosenheim, West Germany, was also reported in detail in the November 3, 1969, issue of the Journal of Para physics. Similar experiments in California an Arizona was conducted by members of the Homeotronic Research Foundation. Fifty thousand acres of diseased and insect infested trees were treated successfully.

In this "biotonic" treatment, the "resonant point of contact" was a leaf or some sap from a plant or tree. In the same way, people have been treated with these psionics machines; among humans, a sample of blood, a lock of hair, or a skin scraping has been used to establish the "link" to the patient. Even a photograph can be used effectively - as long as the negative isn't destroyed!

Impossible? Of course it is - according to the:” known and accepted laws of science." But science couldn't possibly know all the laws that exist in the Universe. In fact, by the discovery of a completely new and different kind of energy or force, researchers learned that the scientific method doesn't always work!

In 1950 a man named J. P. Boyce of Victorville, California, was invited to visit the helpless owners of a huge expanse of cotton in Arizona near Tucson called the Cortaro Farms. Despite heavy crop dusting on a wholesale basis, the cotton growers were being eaten out of several million dollars by boll weevils. They were desperate, so when they heard the fantastic stories about Boysce's "magic box" they decided to try it.

Here's part of a feature story written by Norman Harrington for the Tucson Daily Citizen about what happened:

"The management of the Cortaro farms gave Boyce an 80-acre plot of cotton to work on and sat back to watch the results. "Here's where the story becomes more fantastic! "First, this man took an aerial photo of the 80-acre field. He then determined what insects were likely to strike the cotton field and selected a natural repellent. Science says that every known insect has a 'natural' repellent, so this is fairly easy to determine. "Then the man brought out a small piece of radio-like equipment built in a piece of aluminum luggage. He grounded the gadget and extended a whip-antenna some eight to ten feet in the air. He turned the thing on for a few minutes and then packed it up and left.

"He returned twice a week during the bug season and performed the same operation. He talked several other cotton growers in the area into allowing him to treat their fields of growing cotton and each job was handled in a similar fashion. "In nearby fields the crop dusting planes were at work day after day dropping their clouds of death-dealing fog on the pesky insects, but in the treated fields all was quiet and peaceful with the bees humming happily and the butterflies flitting from one blossom to another. "And to the surprise of everyone-except the men with the gadget-there were no plant-destroying or boll-destroying insects in the treated fields. "The cotton in these fields seemed to be stronger and the bolls seemed to have more seed. The crop from the treated acres looks like a bumper harvest. More cotton for less money. "Truly a push-button war on bugs. "At this point," Harrington conceded, "you have a right to ask,” How does it work?" My only answer is to attempt to explain the process as it told to me in an hour and a half by J.P. Boyce of Victorville, CA- the man with the 'thing'.

"The photo negative of the field being treated was inserted in the machine to determine the basic carrier wave released by the machine. That localizes the treatment to one plot of land. Then the natural repellent is inserted into another part of the machine so that its wavelength is transmitted out on the basic carrier wave of the field. The process is much the same as that employed in modern radio broadcasting where speech or music is transmitted on a certain wavelength that can be picked up by a receiving set.

Personal Notes: I built my first Hieronymus Machine in about 1970 and many other Radionics designs over the past 40 years.

Professor Opmmur

Justinian

So Professor.. what you're saying is the YOU have made one of these? How might one make this for themselves? I'd like to be able to turn the dial for 2hours each morning and heal myself of whatever ails me. Not joking here, I'm 100% serious.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I remember this posting, it never really received any other postings of interest then one.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In 1974, I bought a new magazine which is enclosed below in PDF. It shows one of many schematics for the Hieronymus Machine, which I built and it pretty much worked. The article is very long and also very interesting. This was not my first Radionics Device or Psychic Machine, that I invented and built, I had been building a lot of different devices over this period of time. Please note I did not invent this device, I only build based upon the article enclosed.

Perhaps I will share some of my own devices, I invented and built, most devices have schematics also.

Attachments

• 01251401.PDF
    7.3 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

In 1974, I bought a new magazine which is enclosed below in PDF. It shows one of many schematics for the Hieronymus Machine, which I built and it pretty much worked. The article is very long and also very interesting. This was not my first Radionics Device or Psychic Machine, that I invented and built, I had been building a lot of different devices over this period of time. Please note I did not invent this device, I only build based upon the article enclosed.

Perhaps I will share some of my own devices, I invented and built, most devices have schematics also.
Yes Prof im sure everyone of us would love see your own devices :)

steven chiverton

i took a look and t

Yes Prof im sure everyone of us would love see your own devices :)
he first diagram if that's all there is is so old looking and not much information on the parts how could you make anything from it i think it be better if the professor drew it himself showing it in a much simpler format

steven chiverton

no busy on other things need parts for that and it aint easy to get and lately ive had refunds cause these chineese sellers dont follow e bay rules and still keep editing my buyers delivery address so australian post dont recognize it and thus send it back to them so i can't rely on getting parts now

TimeFlipper

no busy on other things need parts for that and it aint easy to get and lately ive had refunds cause these chineese sellers dont follow e bay rules and still keep editing my buyers delivery address so australian post dont recognize it and thus send it back to them so i can't rely on getting parts now

Most of the components you use for Radionics and Time-Travel projects are surely available in Oz land? o_O..