Discussion About The John Bajak Flux Capacitor

tuvok50

My experiments were done with digital watches. Yes it's amazing how simple the device is (and it's from the mind of a so called "mentally ill" person). I've made the exact version and my own versions both yielding results. The reason I say it effects biological entities is because I've tested it on myself while sleeping.....when it's set a future mode I always woke up earlier than usual.......when it's set to past mode I woke up later than usual

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Tuvok, have you done any experiments with the Flux Cap recently ?

Seriously, do you think I should build one myself to test it out ? I mean, it looks way easier to build from scratch than an HDR, right ? It should be a good start as a test device. If I ever want to go further, I might build the HDR. I said I would build one last summer, but I didn't... Let's see.

What do you think ?

tuvok50

Hey Numen, Yeah I think you should build the flux cap....it's fun to build and experiment with. Let me know if you need my help.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As we discussed the Flux Capacitor a bit in our last community event, I'm going to resurrect this old thread and post some old information that appeared on the net some 14 years ago. Back then on a site called Amasci The Science Hobbyist, the very site on which the original Flux Cap text document is and has always been hosted, a user called Blake Bowyer posted a few very interesting message on the old "Experiments" page. Here it is, so that you can have an idea what kind of experiment and results he come up with.
Hi, it's me, Blake again. I have some more time now. Recently I said I Had built the bajak flux capacitor, a time machine. I received the info from an unknown person who saw a little message on time travel I posted up. Anyway I put the circuit together, and I used the beeping from a smoke alarm to provide an oscillating input. I put the machine on top of my watch, which was synchronized with another. I left the machine beeping away for exactly seven minutes. When I returned, I turned off the machine and compared the watches. After I finished jumping around and screaming "IT WORKS", I wrote the experiment down on paper. The watch under the machine was exactly two minutes and seventeen seconds faster then the control watch. I'm going to try to improve it, and I will write if there are any more amazing results. P.S. I think there is a discription of the circuit somewhere at AMASCI, but I'm not sure.
Blake bowyer
woodbridge , va USA - Thursday, March 12, 1998 at 08:51:12 (PST)
There are a lot of other experiences involving the Flux Cap on the page the message above came from:
Report your Unusual Phenomena: experiment reports

I'm a college student majoring in physics.. after some research decided to build a bajak temporal flux generator.
Well I built an exact replica to spec and got some truely strange and bizzare results..
I devised an expiriment where I combined the magnetic (field this device seems to produce) with accelerating kinetic energy.(my car)
So after accelerating to 100 mph I took the freeway offramp. I felt like I was on some sort of drug, just like john bajak described a subliminal and accoustical roller coaster.
I remember not really liking this feeling a very strange and eery feeling like mild confusion ..A feeling like the world I was in was a complete and utter illusion.
The town seemed different somehow. I noticed little things like signs and billboards looked old and faded.. and all the cars in traffic were like what you expect to see a few years back. but nothing significant.
The year and date are all the same. So I decide to go to Wal-Mart to check up on the latest available technology for sale. I pull into the parking lot all the while feeling like I had to drive fast It was an almost immutable urge..I park in the side of the lot next to some undeveloped woodlands (I'll post the rest of my expierience later...the library is closing)
philip Galindo
- Friday, March 09, 2007 at 18:02:29 (PST)

Blake's story dates from 1998, but the second message from this college student is far more recent, it's from 2007. I don't remember reading it back then.

Peregrini

Numenorean7;
Did you ever try to build this thing? It's a very simple looking device. I've breadboarded many a little device back in the 70's but I have long since gotten rid of all my equipment. Too bad or I could tell you how it works. I don't even have an ohm meter anymore. My son got my last one. I know I had all of those components in my storage cabinets back then. That schematic wouldn't take 10 mins to build. If someone does build it posting a video of it operating would be cool.

Himalayan Hermit

Wow, thanks for posting this Num. I forgot to follow up on this after our skype chat. Unfortunately, I don't have the necessary electronics background, nor time to even try and build John's Fluxcap :)

In regards to Blake's experience, the only thing he mentions is that the watch time was different. To me, it does not provide time bending proof as the watch time is also altered by the HDR, which I have done myself. I wonder if Blake reported any other experiences?
Is there a site for this?
The second one is really interesting!! Would like to read more on it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm. You may click on the link I provided above and search for keywords, that would allow you to read all stories related to the Flux Cap appearing on that page.

It thought about building one a while ago but never got to do it. Maybe I'll build one when I have a bit more time available for such projects. :)

Reactor

I looked at the text file and from what I can see there is nothing about that circuit that proves interesting. In fact it looks like a basic circuit nothing special about it.