Discussion About The John Bajak Flux Capacitor

tuvok50

Has anyone heard of the John Bajak Flux capacitor? I"ve made a few versions over the years and believe it or not it works!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I've heard the Bajak name but haven't seen that text file before (attaching it for future reference).

What exactly does this machine do? It obviously can't make your PHYSICALLY time travel...

Attachments

• bajak1.txt
    15.4 KB · Views: 77

tuvok50

my experiements have consisted of just pointing the device at a clock and then wait and see how it changes time compared to another clock

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Tuvok, did you build exactly Bajak's device, or did you create your own device, sort of ?

I added the flux cap schematics to the site's content: http://paranormalis.com/pages/bajak/

What kind of experiments did you work on to see that the FC can slow time for a biological being ? I remember a few years ago, I almost built a Flux Cap out of this text file, but I didn't have time to do so. I understand that by some means it might slow down a clock, but I don't understand yet how it could truly slow down time from a person's point of view. This device is so simple, would it be that easy ?

I should build one when I have some time, it'd be awesome to test it for real.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
my experiements have consisted of just pointing the device at a clock and then wait and see how it changes time compared to another clock
The electromagnetic fields can and will mess with the timing mechanism in analog watches... Have you tried it with a digital watch?