The Kilogram is dead

Tweety

In today"s world science is being taught as a religious belief. Beliefs are not factual. I see you are not very familiar with mathematics. It is a language. As with any language, it is very easy and common to mislead one with the words chosen.
Wow! None of this is religion. Medicine is a very strong branch of science and that is exactly how lives are saved. I can easily say you are not familiar with science but I won’t since I don’t make assumptions about other ppl like you obviously do (proof and point that you made a very strong assumption about me which you have no inkling how much math I know). Taking someone’s vitals and for a doctor to make prognosis is a matter of the health professional’s of science because how many of us would be dead by now.

I don’t claim to be a math expert but I sure knew much more than you very unfairly assumed. We cannot get by in life without math. When we figure out costs of our purchases, it is all math and working on our bookkeeping and tax returns is all math along with many other things in life that matter.

TimeFlipper

In today"s world science is being taught as a religious belief. Beliefs are not factual. I see you are not very familiar with mathematics. It is a language. As with any language, it is very easy and common to mislead one with the words chosen.

Blimey mate, i have thought for the past 50 years that all scientists were agnostics! o_O..
However, i did have the sneaky feeling that some scientists might hold a belief in some sort of religion, but they were treating it as a Mstress :LOL:..

Definition of a Mistress:: A woman you love being with, but never to be seen with ;) :LOL:..

Tweety

Blimey mate, i have thought for the past 50 years that all scientists were agnostics! o_O..
However, i did have the sneaky feeling that some scientists might hold a belief in some sort of religion, but they were treating it as a Mstress :LOL:..

Definition of a Mistress:: A woman you love being with, but never to be seen with ;):LOL:..

Any dude who keeps a mistress is a cheater and once a cheat, always a cheat.

TimeFlipper

Any dude who keeps a mistress is a cheater and once a cheat, always a cheat.

That has nothing to do with the competence of a Captain and the sinking of the Titanic, you are letting your personal feelings colour your judgement, which is usually very good :)..

Tweety

That has nothing to do with the competence of a Captain and the sinking of the Titanic, you are letting your personal feelings colour your judgement, which is usually very good :)..

Right comment about feelings clouding my judgement but wrong thread. I thought this thread is about kilograms, mass, science and math unless I am in a time warp.