The Kilogram is dead

Kairos

Dude, don't mess with the equilibrium of things. Questioning the constancy of the kilogram is more dangerous than questioning why you need a mailbox.

Mayhem

Zenith
Walk in the line of those that have altered humanity.

Question everything , for when its not questioned?????????????????????????

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Dude, don't mess with the equilibrium of things. Questioning the constancy of the kilogram is more dangerous than questioning why you need a mailbox.

If you've followed my posts in the past, you would know that I am not a believer in the concept of mass. Mass is just an imaginary substance created for the sole purpose of balancing an equation. The entirety of our science is built on the concept of mass. So in reality we actually know nothing about science. If freedom of speech was restricted to truth only, then all scientific works would have to be removed from the book shelves.

HDRKID

The analog version is no more.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F774957%2Fc8a3a238-e871-49e2-be00-f8af5c67dba9.gif

Tweety

If you've followed my posts in the past, you would know that I am not a believer in the concept of mass. Mass is just an imaginary substance created for the sole purpose of balancing an equation. The entirety of our science is built on the concept of mass. So in reality we actually know nothing about science. If freedom of speech was restricted to truth only, then all scientific works would have to be removed from the book shelves.
I see what you are saying but I have to differ with you because science is factual like math.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I see what you are saying but I have to differ with you because science is factual like math.

In today"s world science is being taught as a religious belief. Beliefs are not factual. I see you are not very familiar with mathematics. It is a language. As with any language, it is very easy and common to mislead one with the words chosen.