The LHCs' Status Changed

Jikan Yugami

I have been keeping track of the LHC for a few weeks now wanting to watch their next experiment and today I noticed a change that I don't understand. Can anyone explain why it says this?

BIS status and SMP flags.............................B1.....................................B2
Link Status of Beam Permits......................Except.............................Except
Global Beam Permit......................................Except.............................Except
Setup Beam......................................................False................................False
Beam Presence...............................................False.................................False
Moveable Devices Allowed In...................False.................................False
Stable Beams...................................................False.................................False

(dots used for spacing) Everything Use to be false yesterday so seeing a change in its status is interesting and I wanted to know if anyone knows what these mean and why it might have changed today. Here is a link to the LHCs' Status in real time if anyone wants to check it out as well.
The Large Hadron Collider | CERN
Thank you for your help and time, as always be safe.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would hazard a guess and say the beam is shutdown.

TimeFlipper

Premium
They shut it down to allow the magnets to become warmer, so that the bottle of 1821 Napoleon Brandy that is on top of one of the magnets, would be just right for drinking, in 18 months time..