The Mandela Effect

start at edge

Our place in the Milky Way

Today, this is what kids learn at school:
(reference - only the 1st minute and 15 seconds)

… and this is what they used to learn a few years ago (me included):
(if one can not trust Carl Sagan, then whom else to trust ?!?!)

OakFieldAlienz444

I think there's a certain level of reality where the Mandela Effect is real, but it's very complicated.
Most of it can be explained. Movies often have deleted scenes, or remade scenes causing people to remember stuff
that isn't currently there. People report that people died when they didn't due to fake news (I remember John Cleese died according to several major websites including the Drudge Report) and it was false he was still alive etc.

But----having said this-----

Peoples beliefes on some levels impact their lives extremely strongly even if they are false.
On a certain level this makes all beliefs real due to the "real" impact they have on people.

I can remember several things that supposedly didn't exist can't name them off the bat but they're
there in the back of my mind. I think it has more to do with parallel universes and realities
than time travel, as well as our perceptions conflicting with each other and creating
reality explosions. Just ask multiple people (they've done experiments on this)
you just ask multiple people to judge the appearance of someone walking into
the room and everyone will describe the person differently.

lamdo263

I think there's a certain level of reality where the Mandela Effect is real, but it's very complicated.
Most of it can be explained. Movies often have deleted scenes, or remade scenes causing people to remember stuff
that isn't currently there. People report that people died when they didn't due to fake news (I remember John Cleese died according to several major websites including the Drudge Report) and it was false he was still alive etc.

But----having said this-----

Peoples beliefes on some levels impact their lives extremely strongly even if they are false.
On a certain level this makes all beliefs real due to the "real" impact they have on people.

I can remember several things that supposedly didn't exist can't name them off the bat but they're
there in the back of my mind. I think it has more to do with parallel universes and realities
than time travel, as well as our perceptions conflicting with each other and creating
reality explosions. Just ask multiple people (they've done experiments on this)
you just ask multiple people to judge the appearance of someone walking into
the room and everyone will describe the person differently.
I don't think that you understand the Mandela effect. What originally occurred and they're trying to cover this up, is that this had to do with the Montauk Experiment. This is what I got from it, but now they're saying that no linear accelerator was used at Montauk and not even written about, when I myself had read they had one in there and it was big.

What occurred to drive the Mandela Effect, was the power ratios of use of the linear accelerator, were such in accelerating a kundalini dopped product from the Montauk Children, is that it caused a time outflow wave, from the epicenter of use, that spread out as a large long curtain would have in a breeze in effect.

This was a constantly changing wave, that had altered events and made some people reported to be dead, that in the ebb wave of the other reality were not dead. This happened and a major politician was reported on and off to be dead and alive in contrasting reports. I know, I was in that locale during this and news casters were really scratching their heads over this.

*Very important piece of information here. There was an okay given for this experiment by something called the galactic council and as part of that order, differing types of aliens and humans were ordered to all peacefully work with each other. This is direct proof of what I'm saying is true.

The second piece of key information, is this early key interview with Preston Nichols, about Larry who was a Drack scientist, at this facility. Larry was in that scientific exchange.

What's occurred here, is the telling that the sex energy force given off by these children, when modulated, made a beam that could take a person to the future. This is why saying there was no linear accelerator at Montauk, is like trying to bake an apple pie, without a pie plate. It just can't be done and they could not have gone into the future otherwise.

I don't know how all of this info related to radio show host Art Bell, other than a recently made claim that by government contract, Bell was supposed to have been in charge of health checks on the Montauk Children. Carefully, I don't know the veracity of this claim, but it does seem weird that his house was pinned down by a sniper, for no good reason, later on in his career.

Know that this may have been when Bell needed the money and maybe nobody else wanted the job?

Getting back on topic, the reason for the Mandela effect, originally said, was from the shifting certain effect from the Montauk Experiment. Remember, this was a galactic council order, so there's no need to try and cover this up. Secondly, most of the entire project at times, was broadcast to the surrounding areas, as far north as Canada and as far south a s Pennsylvania, on certain wave-length frequencies.

I have no idea as to whether this leak of information was done on purpose, or it was a misperceived accident. I don't know if the politician was Tip O'Neil or a person who was also a politician very much like him that was reported as dead, off and on.

Issues got to the point to where the newscasters would say, "Oh what is he this day, dead or is is he alive"? The reporting on as to whether this politician was dead or alive, was a real news mess.

dr.mrgood

I know this thread is old but I need to react here.

You completely forgot, IMHO, the biggest Mandela effect about JFK assassination.

The famous Zapruder movie is completely different in this reality. I remember 2005.-2006. (or so) I was investigating JFK murder. I even downloaded Zapruder movie to my PC and checked it frame by frame, hoping to discover something.
You can not imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon Zapruder movie several years ago, which in this new reality looks completely different.
Not only does the limousine now have 6 seats (instead of 4), but the film itself is completely different, in framing, quality and everything else. THAT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE!

Ayn thoughts on this?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

You completely forgot, IMHO, the biggest Mandela effect about JFK assassination.

The famous Zapruder movie is completely different in this reality. I remember 2005.-2006. (or so) I was investigating JFK murder. I even downloaded Zapruder movie to my PC and checked it frame by frame, hoping to discover something.
You can not imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon Zapruder movie several years ago, which in this new reality looks completely different.
Not only does the limousine now have 6 seats (instead of 4), but the film itself is completely different, in framing, quality and everything else. THAT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE!

Ayn thoughts on this?

I've been re-watching old movies I've seen before for years. A lot of them I notice discrepancies from the way I remember them. I just think it's a clue as to how our reality is put together. Don't we all chose our path through time by the decisions we make? So, if the choice becomes real, then we have just split off into another reality. We aren't in a linear time. We zig-zag across multiple timelines. Well, doesn't it make sense that these other timelines might be slightly different? Thus the discrepancies I notice in old movies now make more sense. All those old movies I re-watched just verify to me that I am no longer in the timeline I first seen those old movies.

Mayhem

Zenith

Ayn thoughts on this?
I have seen it many times but never noticed that at all. But for me i dont believe in the mandela effect, just a made up thing for some reason im not sure why.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Does anyone remember Jimmy Carter dying about 1-2 years ago or is it just me? Someone political (maybe Biden?) didn't go to the funeral. They sent Kamala, I think. But here he is alive and well.

MODAT7

Does anyone remember Jimmy Carter dying about 1-2 years ago or is it just me? Someone political (maybe Biden?) didn't go to the funeral. They sent Kamala, I think. But here he is alive and well.
Not in my timeline. I would have remembered that one. The man just keeps on living and living and living...