Debate The maximum strength ORMUS

dh1

That's interesting. Yeah Eric Dollard says he thinks the great pyramid was covered in crushed quartz then a layer of gold on it.

Are ya familiar with the concepts of alchemically made alloys? How they're rumored to make intense energies and store them.

dh1

yeah it's like everything is radiating a form of energy all the time. Like an aetheric form of blackbody radiation.

brian jj

Eric Dollard. i have heard of him. I once meditated while wearing an equilateral pyramid over my head like a hat and was astral transported to some world where this alien creature saw me and kissed the daylights of of me. felt like my inside were being vacuumed out. I think the egyptian pyramid were used to transport souls away from this world to another section of the galaxy. When an egyptian king was near death they would put him inside the giza pyramid and wait for him to die. the pyramid would transport his soul away from the earth

out. iout.
Yz36h21.jpg

Lumbergooz

but i still want to point to a punch line. .most websites on the topic insist that Ormus frm 24k gold is more powerful than from other materials. ..yet i do have some suspicion on mercury which shows mysterious behavior