Debate The maximum strength ORMUS

TimeFlipper

Eric Dollard. i have heard of him. I once meditated while wearing an equilateral pyramid over my head like a hat and was astral transported to some world where this alien creature saw me and kissed the daylights of of me. felt like my inside were being vacuumed out. I think the egyptian pyramid were used to transport souls away from this world to another section of the galaxy. When an egyptian king was near death they would put him inside the giza pyramid and wait for him to die. the pyramid would transport his soul away from the earth

out. iout.
Yz36h21.jpg
Forgive me if i appear rude, but that picture reminded me when a grand daughter of mine who was nine years old at the time, drew a very similar picture depicting what she thought a reptile man would look like :LOL:

eilmere

Wow, I've been thinking about this exact thing for years terrified that it may not work. I'm very excited to say the least. Ive almost finished constructing a 4ft gyprock pyramid in hopes of converting gold to the red oil, I'm finding gyprock to be a terrible material. I chose it as it is quite easy to work with (a knife will cut it) and Golod recommended non metal materials which I am now doudting the efficacy of. I find I can usually feel the fire from a pyramid ( cardboard and copper in the past) and this thing produces very little fire in comparison. The pyramid is very roughly of Nubian proportions (off a few degree, bad math) and is currently being coated with magnetite. I doudt this will be enough to transmute gold to the red state but I will still give it a go, may post a picture when I can.

Im now doudting the whole gyprock design and want to make something out of iron oxide/magnetite. this will involve making a form of cast in which the powder can be packed. form what I see unless your working with metal wire/pipe or a huge forge It is quite difficult to make metal pyramids. I believe a complete walled pyramid as opposed to just the frame is the way to go and I think suspending the gold in complete darkness will help greatly. Previously I believed that size really mattered a lot, thus building a 4ft+structure. I am now questioning the importance of size, also building a 4ft tall magnetite pyramid would be very very very difficult though doable.

Im planning on getting a pyramid mould that can be filled with magnetite 3D printed. this will involve two pyramid inside one another joined at the base so that the space between them can be filled with magnetite and or resin and then be sealed. I am choosing magnetite as a result of john melewskis results with magnetic water and also the reverence that was once held for the fire within iron.

I really believe the pyramid method is a 'pure' and true way to monoatomics, certainly superior to any other Im aware of. I really believe this may well produce the red stone which I have no dout will be able to transmute metals to metallic gold aswell as being able to dissolve metallic gold into m state. If this works, there is no reason why the pyramid mould would not eventually be able to be filled with ormus itself instead of magnetite making for an evern faster and more powerful transmutation.

If this can be produced at scale, the implications could be astounding. imagine water ways being purified with large amounts of this purest of pure ormus, imagine everaporating large amounts into the atmosphere and the impact that could potentially have. This could be our ticket to the world we have all dreamt of, this could be the way in which we reverse the damage we have done and the damage that has been done to us. It could be huge, THE hugest thing. I really believe the pyramid is far superior to other chemical methods of production. far far far superior. I really believe the possibilities are endless.

I would love to know what height you found best for suspending the gold aswell as what dimensions you used for your pyramid, type of water, time taken to produce effects, and orientation/direction faced. I would love to hear anyones suggestions on how these design can be improved.

I really believe this is so so so important and I am very excited.
Together we can change the world.

check out the images, the text that accompanies the first describes where to find the active region, and the second shows that the pyramid is the real secret fire. check out the size of those flowers! and mercury above them... Its definitely trying to convey a message

Attachments

• bertjanssen-ps000.jpg
    bertjanssen-ps000.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Look at the flowers!.jpg
    Look at the flowers!.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 3

dh1

very cool eilmere. I hope you're successful as well. I had some thoughts if you're interested. Impressive huge pyramid there, it's beautiful.

Magnetite is interesting stuff, Dr.Milewski is correct it has tons of ormus material within it and it's magnetic. Problem I see is pyramids if not magnetically aligned to the earth's field prevents energy accumulation inside, same issue would exist with the magnetic lines of magnetite. Of course that will be tempered some degree as the ormus within magnetite emits more orgone energy than normal.

I wonder if you can align all the magnetite magnetic fields with an electromagnet after constructing it. That could produce interesting effects. If you did that I'd take each face of the pyramid separately and remagnetize it so the north magnetic pole would face inwards. North magnetic poles as demonstrated by the hdr time machine produce orgone energy otherwise known as what pyramids generate.

It's interesting cuz the magnetic water Milewski gives the directions to create is really ormus water. The magnetic fields cause the ormus to somehow teleport or phase through the plastic bottle itself.

From what i can tell pyramids are really an alignment of atoms and therefore their atomic nuclei in the same configuration as orgone generating material lattices like copper, and others. Means you don't see an increase in efficiency with solid or walled pyramids, frames work fine. When atomic nuclei oscillate and they do from heat but ignored repeatedly by physicists is what emits pyramid energy. Patrick Flanagan said sided pyramids don't produce any additional effect. The only reason I can tell ancient people used solid pyramids is because they always utilized limestone or sandstone both which have tons and tons of ormus materials within it. If you notice they didn't construct it out of one giant carved bedrock or boulder, it's always blocks that have surface areas too.

Reason organic materials work best is because all organic materials have ormus microcluster atoms within it. Not to mention organic material has platonic shaped structures which are the same shapes ormus microcluster structures have too(most ormus isn't monoatomic or even diatomic, they come in little blobs of atoms) Those materials not only radiate orgone energy but capture it the most efficient so it can build up.

Josh Gulick said he based his pyramid experiment upon the Hardings in Michigan. They did the same thing but with a larger wood pyramid. Dan Winter claims wood works best too. Les Brown built a 30 foot pyramid and when he was connecting a grounded copper rod to some hanging organic sheeps wool inside it blew him into the air and broke 3 ribs. Was wood.

Always wondered what would happen if you constructed a pyramid out of smaller pyramids. Similiar to your idea of concentric pyramids.

Friend of mine called up Gulick, said he only got results when he used a 5 foot copper framed pyramid placed inside a closed off bedroom with no light, no moving air or EMF. Wasn't always reproducible.

dh1

now here's a idea. I'm sure you're aware of Mehran Keshe's technology. He is utilizing an electrocoated copper coil with his gans material which alchemists know as ormus.

What would happen if you took a copper frame pyramid and coated in gans? A very powerful pyramid. :)