Debate The maximum strength ORMUS

eilmere

Very interesting, I appreciate the information! I still believe magnetism has a part to play and look forward to experimenting. I remember drunvalo melchizedek always said the dimensions were separated by a 90 degree turn (whether he was right I don't know) I wonder what impact rounded copper rods vs sharp corners may have if any.

The transportation of ormus into the water is very interesting also, I have no doudt the magnetic field may have changed the structure of the water also and made it more of an ideal place for ormus to hide

I am indeed aware of Mehran Keshe! waiting for him to blow the world away, I'm really hoping he can pull it off. Ive thought of gans coating a copper pyramid, also filling it with either gans or ormus powder would be quite promising I would imagine

The information about Gullick is very interesting, I guess my aim would be to produce an easy surefire replicable method that will take the gold all the way. I really think it is at our fingertips.

a pyramid made of pyramids is very very interesting, If you look at the image of the people inside a pyramid and read the text that accompanies it, you may may find similarities to the Egyptian symbol for ormus/showbread/white gold. I have a feeling the small pyramid may act as a magnifying lens. The sketches are just some ideas I want to try out, some with the gold above the inner pyramid and some within. you can see it pretty clearly in this image, matches the Sothic pyramid

Pyramids are likely far superior to lye burn PH swings and magnetic traps.senusretchapel-close-up.jpg

eilmere

possible benefits of walls might include EMF protection, added darkness, more ORMUS, and stronger electromagnetic field

I certainly thought Id see more benefits from putting walls on my gyprock pyramid than I have...

dh1

well main issue is if you place a magnet near an alchemical procedure it won't work. It shuttles away the accumulated energy. Of course north poles of magnets produce the same energy but then also shuttle it away as well. So it generates it but also moves it. So to utilize them you have to generate the amount of energy you need with it before it's whisked away again. Will not accumulate energy at all. It's why pyramids need a certain alignment to the Earth's magnetic field so it can accumulate some energy before being removed by the field.

It's why Nikolai Kozyrev designed his polished aluminum spiral mirror inside an magnetically shielded room. Otherwise it doesn't work as well.

I'd avoid any magnetic material at all and only utilize ormus if you can. Ideally a crystallized form of ormus like the gans electrocoating.

cool picture there :)

if you want a surefire way...gans electrocoating is your best bet. Been fully vetted by keshe experimenters. A 4 foot high pyramid would require a 4 foot long gans bath but that's not too difficult. The gans coating produces tiny platonic fractal crystals that absorb the aether energy emitted by the electromagnetic field of the Magrev or from the lattice vibrations of the pyramid's copper frame. It allows it to store up and then re-radiate so the energy is stronger.

Last edited:

eilmere

I'm hearing you, however wasn't the great pyramid made from the most magnetic stone around? doesn't granite contain magnetite?

In regards to keshe, yeah a 4+ft long bath would be pretty tough. I would be more inclined to perhaps coat with a blow torch? and maybe fill the poles with gans powder? any thoughts on this?

the pyramid inside a pyramid may just be where its at. this may be what the Egyptians were doing.

dh1

was made of limestone, the inner chambers were lined with granite.
nah the gans coating is really touchy, no other way to do it. Gans liquid might work but i think the crystalline structure of the coating is really needed.

eilmere

hmm, I'm hearing you, but not 100% sure. I do get the concept though. magnets might disrupt the accumulation of energy however I will need to test it. I believe they are recommending torching copper as a method of gans coating? I understand different methods give different results.

dh1

ahh haven't heard of the torching method yet. All I know is it's pretty touchy to do but people are getting success.

eilmere

just thought I would post an update, I have had a ton of trouble with two 3/4inch pyramid connector kits I bought which I am still trying to work out. the connectors are 3/4inch but will not fit Australian 3/4 inch pipes. go figure... Ive tried making adapters and im just about ready to order copper pipe from the states.... no cheap but neither were the connectors.

I have suspended a small vial of water and 24kt gold leaf in a 30cm ish tall aluminum Nubian pyramid and have some results! very very similar to what Brian got from his, a cloudy coagulation of something in the center of the vial (almost has the shape of a flake of the gold leaf) as well as a white sediment at the bottom of the vial. I have a control vial going at the moment just to make sure its not a contamination of some sorts and so far the two vials are looking vastly different.

I tried this with gold fines both in the big black pyramid and the little one without water and got nothing, I think the size/thickness of the gold makes a difference. I'm hoping that the more of this white material I collect the fastest the gold will transmute and that eventually the more chunky fines will transmute as well. I'm also considering using gold silt (for lack of a better word), the stuff you precipitate out of gold that has been dissolved in aqua regia. the particles are very very small and may just be perfect.

cant wait to get the big copper pyramids up and running, Ive bought a ton of quartz chips to fill the tubes with
sorry its been a while, if posting this after so long goes again any forum etiquette feel free to let me know