The McDonald's Thread

Motoko Aoyama

The Mcdonalds Thread

Is it true that the Fillet O Fish sandwich is only $1.29 in the mainland? If so, THAT'S A TWO DOLLAR DIFFERENCE! It's $3.29 last year, so I'm sure that it will be $3.39 or higher. Whatever. I am use to these prices already because I lived in Hawaii all my life. The Southern Style Chicken Sandwich alone is $3.69. Technically, it's a McChicken clone, so any customer can easily use the dollar menu (yes I have one in Hawaii) and not suffer a gigantic loss in taste and quality.

Can anyone tell me what a McPizza is? Some say it was a lame attempt in the mid or late 90s and it didn't last long. I have never ever heard of it probably because I got food poisoning at a McDonalds when I was 6 years old. After that incident, I didn't even go into one until I was 19. That's 13 years of not supporting their franchise.

However, I remembered the salad shakers in those cute plastic cups. Let's all put our favorite type of dressing and shake shake shake the cups. What happened to those?

Now here is something interesting. A Japanese McDonalds menu
http://ikiryou.vox.com/library/post/mcdonalds-menu-items-from-japan.html

But, I know that's not all. They offer a lot because I went to their Japanese website.
http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/

Ok for a high price, you can get little cute boxes. Recently, McDonalds Japan released four American Burgers: Hawaiian Burger, New York Burger, Texas Burger, and California Burger. In my honest opinion, every burger looks the same with the exception of the hamburger buns. Furthermore, McDonalds Japan released a Mega Mac which is like a Big Mac to us times two.

Depending on the US currency value, these prices will either be cheap or expensive.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: The Mcdonalds Thread

Can anyone tell me what a McPizza is? its a thing of the past it doesnt exist anymore i dont know why they stop making them cuz it was the best thing at mcdo at the time maybe i'll go back in the past and have some

However, I remembered the salad shakers in those cute plastic cups. Let's all put our favorite type of dressing and shake shake shake the cups. What happened to those?they also stop making them cuz some environmentalist put some pressure on mCD to stop polluting with this plastic

Ok for a high price, you can get little cute boxes. Recently, McDonalds Japan released four American Burgers: Hawaiian Burger, New York Burger, Texas Burger, and California Burger. In my honest opinion, every burger looks the same with the exception of the hamburger buns. Furthermore, McDonalds Japan released a Mega Mac which is like a Big Mac to us times two. all there burger are made form the same basic crap wich if feculent thickner that make the thing look only juicier when its trully deprives meat that does not have any nutrional value only chemical to make you feel happyier in return make you crave more

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I guess McPizzas were too long to prepare on demand ?

DoctorZ

well for me i nevermind the wait it was so scrumchous

Motoko Aoyama

I just went to a McDonalds today.
The Southern Style Chicken Sandwich alone is $3.69. - same price as last year
A Big N Tasty sandwich alone is $3.19.
The 10 pc Chicken Nuggets went up by a truck load. It was $3.99 last year. Now, it's $4.19
It is true that all McDonalds locations in Hawaii serve Breakfast spam platters, Breakfast Portuguese Sausage platters, and Saimin (It's $2.79 for a moderately sized portion. The portion size isn't bad.)
Depending on where you live, you may find some interesting items that are only available in one particular state.
Does anyone know if the Big N Tasty is the same as the infamous McDLT (you keep the hot side hot and the cool side cool sandwiched into two Styrofoam white trays)

A McPizza (from what I heard) took forever to cook which is why the plan got scrapped. I wish I knew what the Pizza looks like since I never saw one during my boycott. lol

On an off topic note, Jack In the Box's fish sandwich is only $1.99! That's a good deal for someone living in Hawaii. All the other fast food chains jacked up their prices. $2.99 (Burger King)-$3.29 (McDonalds) for a fish sandwich. Fried fish sandwiches aren't even healthy because it contains a ton of mayonnaise. In Japan, mayonnaise is REALLY popular and they put it on ANYTHING. Also, they view our frozen Popsicle drinks as a regular cold drink.

DoctorZ

here a suggestion friend stop eating at Mc D its uther poisoni havent set foot there in 3 years and not planning to even my wife agre with me she say her headaches has stop since we have stop eating there , there food is full of additive that make you feel weird and has side effect , KFC is much better , well here anyway

Motoko Aoyama

Ever heard of supply and demand? People always demand food from McDonalds. I just went there today and tried the new coffee drink. MMMM MMMM GOOD!

Keroscene

The only food item I really find tasty from McDonalds is their Steak, Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich. Even though it's probably an artery blocking cholesterol bomb I think it's delicious. I live about 50 miles from one so I don't go very often, but if I happen to go by one in the morning I always try to pick one up.

DoctorZ

each one of them is adding a nail to your coffin , delicious greasy coffin hummm Mc D`s breafast

Keroscene

each one of them is adding a nail to your coffin , delicious greasy coffin hummm Mc D`s breafast

Thanks for the heads-up. This whole time I've been going around thinking they were giant vitamins. How foolish of me. Next thing I know you'll be telling me I shouldn't be shooting heroin directly into the whites of my eyes. Wut's a brotha sposed to do for fun?