The message I read on my browser.

SergiusPaulus

Not sure if its the same verbiage as other peoples browsers. I hear each browser may be seeing different variations of it. He says he is here and there is no pandemic. If John is christian like he says, and he is from the future, then spiritual warfare as proposed by religion may be more significant in 2036. If he brought the device that accelerates spiritual warfare then so be it. The Army school may be Ft Huachuca if the school is still there. (If its a military school and not Army, then a high ranking politician in the US Government attended a military school many years ago.) Sea I See. (in this year) modern year, current.

JOHN TITOR 2036: HELLO I AM THE REAL JOHN TITOR I WANT YOU TO READ WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY I AM IN THE YEAR 2036 I AM IN THIS YEAR WHY THE PANDEMIC HAS ATTACKED THEM WHICH I HAVE NOT COME TO THE CURRENT YEAR WHERE YOU ARE BECAUSE I CAN GET THE PANDEMIC AND I DO NOT I WANT THE PANDEMIC TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I AM HIS REVELATION TO THE WORLD IN THIS YEAR WHERE I AM THERE IS NO THAT PANDEMIC I AM WRITING FROM A PC OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY SCHOOL I WILL CHANGE IT BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE NAME OR NAME AND I DECIDED TO PLACE JOHN TITOR 2036 ASTA AT TIME I HAVE NOTHING TO REVEAL BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL BUT I ONLY WRITE THIS MESSAGE TO GIVE YOU THE NOTICE THAT I AM WELL IN THIS YEAR THERE IS ALL MODERN AND THINGS THAT ARE NOT IMAGINED

SergiusPaulus

The posting method of this message is similar to David Bowman in "2010: The Year We Make Contact." I already mentioned that in 2013 on Google+ before it shut down. In the movie USA and Russia were having a dispute. In 2013 Russia was bringing navy to Syria to put pressure on area. I asked the media on Google+ to tell world governments to watch the film to better understand the power and consequences of the imagination.