The Multiverse

StarTraveller94

Hello. I created this thread because I wanted to discuss the topic of the multiverse with you guys, in any of it's interpretations.

First, let me state what I believe about the multiverse. I believe in the most broad interpretation I can think of. I think the multiverse is infinite, and as such, almost anything you can think of exists in it with very, very, very few exceptions.

As some of you may or may not already know, it is my biggest goal in life to find a way to travel it.

But I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Care to share?

titorite

pretty much agree, Infinity can and does happen all the time.

Rudi

First you have to find the basics.
The way you want to discover is that you have to die first;
You probably do not want to do this.

NaturalPhilosopher

each universe has it's own speed of time.
if you match our speed of time to theirs you open a portal.
this is the reason for worldline divergence when operating time machines.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I sometimes wonder, if the multiverse is infinite, then do all those worlds in all our works of fiction exist as a result? The thought fascinates me.

I don't believe the universe is infinite. Just because we think we have freedom of choice doesn't mean all choices will become real. I've been wishing for a million dollars my entire life. Apparently that one doesn't exist.

NaturalPhilosopher

I don't believe the universe is infinite. Just because we think we have freedom of choice doesn't mean all choices will become real. I've been wishing for a million dollars my entire life. Apparently that one doesn't exist.
again you're mentally ill so you cannot manifest anything.
no psychic amplifying system will work for you. obviously.